MEGATHREAD myDay app

It’s totally understandable why the app crashes every time . The work done by many apps are being done by the same app . So usage volume will be more and that too for an app that goes through so many revisions often. I hope the final output would be a gem 👍

In my example, if someone did just backstock it instead of working it to home, the system would just add it to the one for one immediately. I've had someone just burn their entire one for one for weeks by re-backstocking without working any product to the floor and the system didn't do anything about it until we walked through every aisle to update SFQ because it thought they actually worked it to the floor. I caught the problem through reporting, but it baffles me that this is even a possibility.

And *there* is your purpose for an SFQ number -- un-smart humans.

It’s totally understandable why the app crashes every time . The work done by many apps are being done by the same app . So usage volume will be more and that too for an app that goes through so many revisions often. I hope the final output would be a gem 👍
I appreciate the grace there, and the headroom to work out kinks ... but we still shouldn't crash (at least not for long) :)

better builds coming in hot

Damn no more gocart access for us prssentation tm's?? Don't give us permission to make orders but at least let us find the part numbers. I swear Target likes to make our jobs harder with all these new restrictions.

Question on changing sales floor counts. When I find something unlocated in the backroom, my usual routine is to take what I need for fulfillment, locate the rest and use EXF to zero out the floor count so it will come out in the next pull. Where do I go to just zero out the floor count? I'm not interested in filling the floor at that time.

Question on changing sales floor counts. When I find something unlocated in the backroom, my usual routine is to take what I need for fulfillment, locate the rest and use EXF to zero out the floor count so it will come out in the next pull. Where do I go to just zero out the floor count? I'm not interested in filling the floor at that time.

Scroll up on this thread and look at the screenshot of Item Search. See where it says 16 on the floor? There's a pencil next to it to indicate you can change this count. Click and fix from there.

Circled in red. If the item has multiple locations, you have to edit every location.
B1605D59-28B8-4FB4-98E7-55A1054005AA.jpeg

Today myday is really not working for me !! It’s crashing, quits batch randomly., something went wrong error. Finally , all my one for ones are gone . Usually , it comes back after few minutes. It’s been half an hour and no change . All I can see are the clearance and discontinued tasks !!

To piggyback on the SFQ issues- when setting large pogs with hundreds of dpcis I'm having crashing issues. I always SFQ and correct floor onhands after setting but My Day hasn't been able to keep up with the speed that I'm changing them at. For instance- package panty wall. It's a 32ft pog and I got through maybe 20 dpcis and then I would get the notification box that the floor on hand had been changed but the screen didn't reflect it. Maybe 5 more scans down the road and it froze altogether. With My work I could do it all in maybe 20min or less. I appreciate the format but this is just killing me! Now my team can't pull OFO in this dept until the qty is fixed or they're pulling hundreds of things they just backstocked.

Would really be nice to see how many of an item is already in the location when you scan a location while backstocking, as well as show how many are now in it afterwards. In MyWork I always double checked and verified the numbers added up correctly while backstocking to catch mistakes.

Would really be nice to see how many of an item is already in the location when you scan a location while backstocking, as well as show how many are now in it afterwards. In MyWork I always double checked and verified the numbers added up correctly while backstocking to catch mistakes.
To add to this, it would also be nice to see what the on-hands are of an item while backstocking. I used to always double check my on-hands and on-floor counts when I backstocked so that it wouldn't just pull the item immediately because the counts were off.

I get annoyed when I accidently hit print, the x to close that window will not go away, you have to close the app.

One thing I observed is, the app messes with me less when I exit from the pull every time using the top two options ‘back to fillgroup or quit’. If I just use the back arrow, it’s sometimes making my fill batches disappear. Since two days I follow this and it’s doing better .

Back