MEGATHREAD myDay app

I hate how pre-ties are counted in when updating SFQ, too. It throws a error message. then when you back out says the warning if you don’t count all locations, blah, blah, blah. I think it still updates the count... but still annoying.

I hate how pre-ties are counted in when updating SFQ, too. It throws a error message. then when you back out says the warning if you don’t count all locations, blah, blah, blah. I think it still updates the count... but still annoying.

Pre-ties also seem to be counting toward pog completion too.

After using the app for a while, here's some of my feedback/suggestions:

• Very often I get the two 'waving' grey boxes when backstocking, and it will never load no matter how long you wait. You always have to exit out and back in. There should be some sort of way to refresh/retry it either automatically or manually so you don't have to back out, go back in, and rescan the item every time.
  • When updating SFQ for items with lots of locations such as checklane items it is very annoying as every time you select a location, it scrolls back to the beginning of the list, so every time you have to scroll back to where you were at. It should just stay in place and not put you back at the start when you select a location.
  • It would be very helpful to have a quick shortcut from the item details screen to backstock that item.
  • One bug I've noticed during pulls is it will sometimes say "x other items needed in this location", but it will not have you pull all of them. For example today it said I had 5 different DPCIs needed from one location, I pulled 2 of them and it skipped to the next location. The other 3 items showed up again next time I entered the pull.
  • Another feature that would be very nice is to see a list of the items in a pull while you're in a pull, and the ability to jump to any item on that list. Then you could skip ahead without needing to press 'skip location' 50 times since skipping is almost a requirement to finish any one for one now that items constantly drop back in every time you need to reenter it, which is very often between looking up something for a guest, or backstocking what doesn't go out.
  • Related to the above, if you press skip location too quickly after an item shows up on the screen, it will often give you an error which requires you to exit and reenter the pull, and thus skip through the items yet again hoping to not get the error.
  • Due to how much you have to leave and enter pulls, there should be a button somewhere to quickly go back into the pull you were last in, without having to go through the whole list again to find and select the area/aisle/pog it was that you were in.

After using the app for a while, here's some of my feedback/suggestions:

• Very often I get the two 'waving' grey boxes when backstocking, and it will never load no matter how long you wait. You always have to exit out and back in. There should be some sort of way to refresh/retry it either automatically or manually so you don't have to back out, go back in, and rescan the item every time.
  • When updating SFQ for items with lots of locations such as checklane items it is very annoying as every time you select a location, it scrolls back to the beginning of the list, so every time you have to scroll back to where you were at. It should just stay in place and not put you back at the start when you select a location.
  • It would be very helpful to have a quick shortcut from the item details screen to backstock that item.
  • One bug I've noticed during pulls is it will sometimes say "x other items needed in this location", but it will not have you pull all of them. For example today it said I had 5 different DPCIs needed from one location, I pulled 2 of them and it skipped to the next location. The other 3 items showed up again next time I entered the pull.
  • Another feature that would be very nice is to see a list of the items in a pull while you're in a pull, and the ability to jump to any item on that list. Then you could skip ahead without needing to press 'skip location' 50 times since skipping is almost a requirement to finish any one for one now that items constantly drop back in every time you need to reenter it, which is very often between looking up something for a guest, or backstocking what doesn't go out.
  • Related to the above, if you press skip location too quickly after an item shows up on the screen, it will often give you an error which requires you to exit and reenter the pull, and thus skip through the items yet again hoping to not get the error.
  • Due to how much you have to leave and enter pulls, there should be a button somewhere to quickly go back into the pull you were last in, without having to go through the whole list again to find and select the area/aisle/pog it was that you were in.
@mobileFellow

I really miss just scanning the back room location to initiate back stocking. So quick and efficient. The frequency of back stocking is way more than my need to check what’s in a Waco. Id rather have a button to scan Waco for contents and go back to the old way of scanning Waco to back stock the item as the default behavior.

My myDevice notification bar and navigation bar today spazzed out and kept turning black and white very fast. I thought it was a problem with my device but then it happened to someone else as well.

I really miss just scanning the back room location to initiate back stocking. So quick and efficient. The frequency of back stocking is way more than my need to check what’s in a Waco. Id rather have a button to scan Waco for contents and go back to the old way of scanning Waco to back stock the item as the default behavior.
This. It was so much simpler. I mean the new method isn’t that complicated, but why fix something and add extra steps to it if it isn’t broken? Same thing with pulling, it was so straightforward to do it with mywork.

To whoever is responsible for putting meal alerts back in HR omg THANK YOU!! I cannot express to you how appreciative I am to regain control of my workcenter. 😍👍😁
When did they put it back into HR? Does it still send it to all leads regardless of being signed in under HR?

So I noticed New fulfillment orders went back to making the same alert sound as compliance alerts. I mean... we know orders are dropping, they drop all day, every minute... can we roll that back to the more subtle *bong* noise?

And then the New “additional cashiers alert” that comes along with New POS is a joke... it should be it’s own separate sound (preferably a similar voice clip as the original walkie) and then it should also be an alert that requires you to press okay (similar to the recall alert)

3rd request is for the “closing” work center to include storewide overview of tasks, pricing, sets, pulls so that we can see progress. Perhaps to have a green check next to pulls if they have been completed at least once that day? As far as I can tell currently the closing work center is meaningless in myday. The only thing it does is present the SD and closing lead overview of the monthly planner.

So I noticed New fulfillment orders went back to making the same alert sound as compliance alerts. I mean... we know orders are dropping, they drop all day, every minute... can we roll that back to the more subtle *bong* noise?

And then the New “additional cashiers alert” that comes along with New POS is a joke... it should be it’s own separate sound (preferably a similar voice clip as the original walkie) and then it should also be an alert that requires you to press okay (similar to the recall alert)

3rd request is for the “closing” work center to include storewide overview of tasks, pricing, sets, pulls so that we can see progress. Perhaps to have a green check next to pulls if they have been completed at least once that day? As far as I can tell currently the closing work center is meaningless in myday. The only thing it does is present the SD and closing lead overview of the monthly planner.

Heck the closing work center doesn’t even include the tasks of perform daily zone in our task list anymore for all the areas.. and that’s like one of our primary roles... to follow up on recovery and ensure all tasks are compelled for the day... if it could alert us that “Audit hasn’t been completed” “pulls haven’t been compiled for XYZ” ...

This app really has potential:
I’m mean TBH if the app could log things that have happened for the day and present it to the closing lead/SD like “450 pricing tasks have been completed today with 820 remaining... 4 sets were completed today, Please validate execution... 2 scheduled TMs have not clocked in today, There is 1 active recall that hasn’t been claimed, and 2 open cash requests”

Do you know how much time that would save the company in payroll for some meaningless status’s where leads have to chase each other around to find out this info

When did they put it back into HR? Does it still send it to all leads regardless of being signed in under HR?
I noticed it on Friday and squealed I’m delight, which of course made my ETL laugh and then also happy. I tend to be more on top of alerts since I get so few.. And I’m pretty sure Leaders will still get their teams, but I’m not sure about all stores compliance alerts. Regardless, I’m happy!

I noticed it on Friday and squealed I’m delight, which of course made my ETL laugh and then also happy. I tend to be more on top of alerts since I get so few.. And I’m pretty sure Leaders will still get their teams, but I’m not sure about all stores compliance alerts. Regardless, I’m happy!

Ah gotcha yea that totally makes sense for the HR expert role

I LOATHE the alert sound. The “bong” was just minuscule enough to be noticed but not annoying. Now it’s noticed and annoying af. I’ll just put my device on vibrate.

why is backstock so damn complicated to do. i have to literally go through 5 different menus to make this happen. in mywork just let it stay on the on the take screen, then it's a 2 button press to backstock again. in myday you have to touch the screen 8 times to do the same process...... home -> scan -> item details -> take -> item is not going to the floor -> home -> fill -> backstock. .... this is just to move ONE item between wacos. come on guys.....

also... the sub menu bar should not auto hide, or there should be a home button some where on every screen. i was stuck in set workload screens and for whatever reason the menu bar wouldn't pop back up, and every time i pressed the back button it would be a previous workload menu. so that's a force close to get back to the main menu.

Back