MEGATHREAD myDay app

One of the areas I own is Incremental Space. I know you can't pre-tie 2-letter locations in MyWork, but can it be added to MyDay? Ex. My checklane endcaps and celebratory reset every few weeks , and I'd like to be able to pre-tie "TCL15(0)" or "TCB1(99)". It'd help inbound and my DBOs deal with the large amount of cough syrup or tissues or apple cider or whatever when they show up off the truck before the set week. Love to get this stuff going truck to shelf instead of on some other DBOs uboat, then backstocked, then my DBO having to pull and stock it. It'd be more clear what it's for and they could set it as soon as the freight comes in.

Should be is key there. People INF things in style all the time that are on the floor, especially in Men's because at least at my store it's the least ordered style section so there's less familiarity for flex. Also, Men's basics pogs are always a bitch. But, if you have a bunch of extra underwear packages located in the back, then it's easy.
They should be using the RFID for style items if they can't find it by eye.

But seriously - when are they going to swap to myDay in ePick??

@mobileFellow epick defaults to mywork when clicking on the dpci to search. is this intended?
Yes please fix this so the OPU team can "take" items out of the backroom even though I feel they still will take them without actually using the take function, but hey at least it's better than defaulting into mywork where it won't allow them to use that function. I've done OPU many times before and if you press can't find doesn't the system proceed to take you the backroom location if there is one? Maybe it doesn't always work for whatever reason and that's why they decide to just not press the can't find button? Or maybe they feel if they press can't find they will automatically get an INF even though a dialog box will appear on the screen letting you know that this will happen? All I know is OPU is constantly taking things from the backroom without using the proper function in ePick which is pressing "can't find" first so it takes you to the backroom or without using the take function in myday. Maybe I'm missing something here?

Yeah the keyboard popping up has been a major problem since few days . Also , I have observed when I backstock , sometimes it’s not updating . I try again and again and it still shows none in backroom . After sometime all my tries goes active and then I went back and fixed it . So now I log I observe it’s not backstocked , I just take note of it and come back after sometime to see if it’s updated .

@mobileFellow

Printing labels/signs manually is still buggy.

Shelf Labels
- can't print more than 1 label at once with portable printer.
- if you select multiple labels and choose to have schematics, it will print as a generic label via desktop printer/maybe portable too

3x2
- if you make multiple of the same sign. It will only print 1. So I have to print 3 separate pages for 3 3x2 sign.

Has anyone had any issues where random backroom locations keep becoming unlocated? In the past 5 days I located 9-10 pallets of bulk toys in the steel, and then today I found out that they are NO LONGER backstocked, have no pull date.... I am not sure if it's myDay not backstocking correctly, or is it just an dumb employeee auditing locations since they are lazy and don't want to pull the items..
It’s called seasonal sfs team.

Ok, I have a couple questions for this app:

1) Is there a way to purge an aisle? You used to be able to make a batch of everything for an on floor aisle (ex: F17) and you could then pull everything in the back that goes to that aisle. No matter what the capacity is set to. It was super useful for this time of year when some aisles are just empty and you want to make sure you got everything possible out of the back.

2) There is a bug where if you are connected to a hip printer and you try to make a batch of 7 by 11s, or something for the main printer, it won't make the batch until you disconnect from the hip printer. It says that it does, but every time I get back to the printer there is no batch and I have to go back on the floor to scan what I needed. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there an easier way besides disconnecting from my hip printer every time?

I also agree; being able to tell the printer how many tickets/labels you want to print would be amazing. It would help a lot, especially in this time of flexing.

Ok, I have a couple questions for this app:

1) Is there a way to purge an aisle? You used to be able to make a batch of everything for an on floor aisle (ex: F17) and you could then pull everything in the back that goes to that aisle. No matter what the capacity is set to. It was super useful for this time of year when some aisles are just empty and you want to make sure you got everything possible out of the back.
Nope. The worst part is that you can't even print the labels and EXF because it won't let you EXF if it thinks the floor is full.

Hey gang - I apologize if this has already been answered. Saturday night Flex was slow so I started dropping some Fill batches in Kitchen. I haven't had to do pulls since they switched over from Move to myDay. Is there a way to suspend a batch without it completely disappearing? I tried both "Quit" and "Back to List" and both times my batch was gone when I tried to get back into it. I know this used to be an issue in Move as well.

I think this has been mentioned before but is there a way to update on-hands of an item that is also pre-tied? It keeps giving me an error. But my whole area is pre-tied right now and I do need to fix my numbers. It also adds the pre-tie capacity to the floor so it pulls an item from the back that doesn't actually fit out.

I think this has been mentioned before but is there a way to update on-hands of an item that is also pre-tied? It keeps giving me an error. But my whole area is pre-tied right now and I do need to fix my numbers. It also adds the pre-tie capacity to the floor so it pulls an item from the back that doesn't actually fit out.

No, you can't update a pre-tied item. I have been able to make a pre-tied item drop out of my pull by updating the other locations and them tempting to update the pre-tied location as well. It does say it fails to update but I have seen doing this make sit disappear from the pull.

If your whole area is pre-tied, what do you have to update?

If your whole area is pre-tied, what do you have to update?
Most of my on-hands are incorrect. I've been fixing them as I find them. But between the many trucks and clearing out my backroom by auditing, I just can't keep up. But now that stuff is pre-tied I can't fix the numbers. And it keeps pulling stuff in my 141s that I don't need.

Another quirk I noticed this week...when you scan an item that is D-Code, every item you scan after that will also scan as D-Code (at least when backstocking) unless you close out and restart the app.

I about had a coronary the other day because I thought I had accidentally backstocked ~30 D-Code candles.

Something else I learned this week! You cannot drop a signing batch if you are already connected to a hip printer. Be sure to click your avatar at the top right and disconnect from the printer at the bottom of the screen, before attempting to do so.

Sorry if I'm repeating anything already discussed. I'm normally Fulfillment but have been scheduled for POGs the last 2 weeks, so this is the most I've had to use myDay since it launched!

Back