MEGATHREAD myDay app

This means they're not configured correctly. Tep has the timeout set to 10 minutes. To fix find tep agent, click the refresh button in the top right click grant for write settings and click the switch to enable.
Your pml should've done these steps the day you moved over
I tried this today, but it didn't fix it. I pressed refresh and it went through the process but didn't ask for any permissions, and I didn't see anything in the app related to that.

@mobileFellow @HQWireless

Did something change recently where you print something like POG labels and it automatically scrolls down to the "Printed" section each time? Quite annoying having to scroll back up to print multiple things.
Like the whole screen scrolls down? I will have to see if I can replicate that - to my knowledge, we're not doing anything like autoscrolling stuff (intentionally), but I'll have to confirm.

Like the whole screen scrolls down? I will have to see if I can replicate that - to my knowledge, we're not doing anything like autoscrolling stuff (intentionally), but I'll have to confirm.
Yeah, it starts with the "Printed" header at the top of the screen (or as close as possible if there's not much under Printed) instead of the "To Be Printed" stuff, and it still has the last thing you printed selected.

Yeah, it starts with the "Printed" header at the top of the screen (or as close as possible if there's not much under Printed) instead of the "To Be Printed" stuff, and it still has the last thing you printed selected.
Ahh that last bit makes sense - if it’s trying to focus on selected. Thanks for replying. I’ll look in to that.

So uh.... anyone hear anything about that Salvage pull option? My stores backroom looks super awesome, we just probably have a decent amount of salvage that never got pulled when it was clearence clogging up some wacos. Actually excited for that functionality.

I think that along with the food department stuff, ordering and defecting, is all we are missing.

So uh.... anyone hear anything about that Salvage pull option? My stores backroom looks super awesome, we just probably have a decent amount of salvage that never got pulled when it was clearence clogging up some wacos. Actually excited for that functionality.

I think that along with the food department stuff, ordering and defecting, is all we are missing.
Delayed with no update as of yet

This means they're not configured correctly. Tep has the timeout set to 10 minutes. To fix find tep agent, click the refresh button in the top right click grant for write settings and click the switch to enable.
Your pml should've done these steps the day you moved over
The new IOS for the my device. I cannot find where to adjust brightness and how to disable auto-turn. Any help?

Thank you! And what about the time before it sleeps? We used to be able to adjust that from 5-10-30m...

Is that something the PML can change? On every one of our devices it is much shorter than 10 minutes, and they've all been updated properly as far as I can tell.

Is that something the PML can change? On every one of our devices it is much shorter than 10 minutes, and they've all been updated properly as far as I can tell.
Don’t believe so.. those settings are set by HQ and written to the device on setup and can’t be modified. TEP agent writes those settings I think from whatever HQ sets.. so HQ would have to change it for all devices.

If you are seeing devices with less than ten minutes usually that means the grant step hasn't been completed successfully.
If agent doesn't ask for it to be applied every fifteen minutes or so then id wager the setup is done but something is preventing the setting from being updated. If that is the case those devices should be called into the CSC so that the team can take a look at them

Last edited:
I know there have been some general bug fixes this week, but I think one of them also broke something minor. When tying a pog now I've noticed the number keypad is not automatically popping up anymore to tie the section; the letter keyboard pops up instead.

I know there have been some general bug fixes this week, but I think one of them also broke something minor. When tying a pog now I've noticed the number keypad is not automatically popping up anymore to tie the section; the letter keyboard pops up instead.
Same with changing floor counts and/or capacities. Noticed this yesterday, pretty sure it was coming up with the number pad the day before.

We've made a bug for the keypad thing and will figure out why it's happening and sort it out. It's repeatable so we'll find it.

You're welcome. :) We actually figured this one out today and it'll get reviewed and merged and likely (thought I'm not promising, because reasons) go out in our next build, which would ship Monday.

Why yall remove 4x11 signs from printing?
I don't know. This is a moment where Target is a big org, and some business decision was made that technology just implements. So you see that you can't do something in myDay, but it was actually none of the tech teams that did it. But what I've learned is that you can't do 4x11 now, only 7x11, and that's all I know. 🤷‍♂️

You're welcome. :) We actually figured this one out today and it'll get reviewed and merged and likely (thought I'm not promising, because reasons) go out in our next build, which would ship Monday.

I don't know. This is a moment where Target is a big org, and some business decision was made that technology just implements. So you see that you can't do something in myDay, but it was actually none of the tech teams that did it. But what I've learned is that you can't do 4x11 now, only 7x11, and that's all I know. 🤷‍♂️
Time for the TV wall to look like garbage! Whoooo

Why doesn’t everything that IS clearance show up as able to print under price change ?
I have to scan every item on my clearance endcaps twice - once under price change and Then AGAIN under regular scan to capture all the correct markdowns !
‘Waste of time !
Also, why are there so many no location/discontinued items at regular price ??? Mark that shit down !

Back