MEGATHREAD myDay app

any changes +/- $300 or +/- 6 eaches will trigger a drastic count
could you hypothetically do multiple audits to break it up?
Would it be too much to add a "price match" button to myDay? I have guests ask all the time if we can price match an item, and it would be ideal not to have to open another app and log in.
a million times this. it would be so useful

a million times this. it would be so useful
It would be useful on the sales floor too. Sometimes I'd have guests come up to me and ask if we can price match a specific item, but they don't physically have the item with them. So I'd have to lookup the item on my phone, find the DPCI in the Target app, then open the price match app on my Zebra, login, manually enter the DPCI in the price match app because you can't just copy and paste it from myday, and finally pull up price match results. It's tedious.

Could we please please please have an option to put a quantity of how many labels we want to print for an item and the same with signs if we wanted multiple signs? It takes so much time to do one label at a time and the same with signs have to continuously re-print batches and wasting paper when you might need six copies of one sign and one of another sign or something.

Could we please please please have an option to put a quantity of how many labels we want to print for an item and the same with signs if we wanted multiple signs? It takes so much time to do one label at a time and the same with signs have to continuously re-print batches and wasting paper when you might need six copies of one sign and one of another sign or something.
THIS! In the little 3 dots button just have a "Quantity" button where you can set how many you want for this batch.

For price change, is it possible to get the already activated locations to be all the way to the right, instead of the left? Or just make activated locations disappear from price change? Scrolling to the right for every location is very time consuming for checklane price change. For my store with all the self checkout locations, that is about 25 locations per item.

I had almost 500 labels for checklane price change yesterday and it took my TM hours to complete because of the way the layout is setup. Two days before Thanksgiving and my food TM is wasting HOURS sitting in the backroom scrolling through locations to activate price change for gum and candy bars. Not ideal, but maybe that is the way it has to be?

For price change, is it possible to get the already activated locations to be all the way to the right, instead of the left? Or just make activated locations disappear from price change? Scrolling to the right for every location is very time consuming for checklane price change. For my store with all the self checkout locations, that is about 25 locations per item.

I had almost 500 labels for checklane price change yesterday and it took my TM hours to complete because of the way the layout is setup. Two days before Thanksgiving and my food TM is wasting HOURS sitting in the backroom scrolling through locations to activate price change for gum and candy bars. Not ideal, but maybe that is the way it has to be?
You get the same problem changing SFQ for checklane items, would be great if this could be changed for both.

You get the same problem changing SFQ for checklane items, would be great if this could be changed for both.
Getting that for SFQ would be INCREDIBLE. Beauty can have multiple locations, plus sublocations, I hate having to scroll over each time.

On that note, is there some better way to see the shade of an item than having to scroll over to the end? Can the item name be two lines long or something? Just kidding, that's a terrible idea, Item Removal is already half off the screen. Make those buttons smaller and make the item name two lines, please. 😩 It would help Flex be faster too.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet and don't know if this was intentional or a bug but when you search for an item because the packaging is missing to defect it , it throws a "barcode cannot be empty" error and won't let you defect it when you click on item removal. However if you type in the dpci to the search bar it will let you defect it perfectly fine.

Not a bug. Selecting Not Damaged will never result in a barcode
I've said this before and I'll say it again... GSTMs (especially long time ones) are used to a sticker for everything. If you're not going to print a barcode, that's fine, and I agree with that decision, but you NEED to tell us that explicitly. "Item salvaged, no sticker needed" for example

I've said this before and I'll say it again... GSTMs (especially long time ones) are used to a sticker for everything. If you're not going to print a barcode, that's fine, and I agree with that decision, but you NEED to tell us that explicitly. "Item salvaged, no sticker needed" for example
Printing a barcode [on the label] and printing a label are two separate things.
POS will always print a label.

myDay specifically says something along the line of "label printed" if the removal requires a label. It will also hide the 'reprint label' button from that popup if no label should print.

If we can’t have more quantities can we at least have it remember the answer to the many questions? Mywork would let you just scan another UPC to defect another all while remembering your reason to why you’re defecting.

also, there doesn’t seem to be a good way to defect out not sold here items. None of the answers to the questions really match up with that.

Printing a barcode [on the label] and printing a label are two separate things.
POS will always print a label.

myDay specifically says something along the line of "label printed" if the removal requires a label. It will also hide the 'reprint label' button from that popup if no label should print.
oh I see what you mean. yeah I don't care about a barcode on the label or not, but if the my device isn't going to print a label, could it explicitly say "no label needed"? GSTMs are used to a label always printing from POS.

If we can’t have more quantities can we at least have it remember the answer to the many questions? Mywork would let you just scan another UPC to defect another all while remembering your reason to why you’re defecting.

also, there doesn’t seem to be a good way to defect out not sold here items. None of the answers to the questions really match up with that.
Yes, I've noticed that the price comes up on everything now but it will say Sold Online if it's an online-only item. I've been fudging the reasons to defect them out because I don't want that crap hanging around.

Yes, I've noticed that the price comes up on everything now but it will say Sold Online if it's an online-only item. I've been fudging the reasons to defect them out because I don't want that crap hanging around.

The not damaged option is intended to be the replacement for the pop-up that was added to detectives last year for 'remove from store' as of now.

For the questions, we will have the quantity defaulted within a few weeks if the max == min (which for basically everything but food is 1) and the 'whys', we are looking at ways to remember them.

Can we get rid of the brown notification pop up that displays when you scan the wrong barcode when pulling batches?

It's quite annoying and not necessary IMO. It's also a little buggy because it will pop up sometimes when scanning the correct barcode.
I totally agree. Who is looking at the screen when scanning anyway? Personally, I just listen for the double beep.

Back