MEGATHREAD myDay app

Well how did everyone enjoy dealing with global issue affecting my day. I was trying to check in Blue Bell. Tried rebooting even using someone else's my device. Was finally able to look at My Help and saw it was a global issue. Told the the rep I couldn't check them in. Had to turn away a couple of smaller vendors. Couldn't even process a mispick.

Well how did everyone enjoy dealing with global issue affecting my day. I was trying to check in Blue Bell. Tried rebooting even using someone else's my device. Was finally able to look at My Help and saw it was a global issue. Told the the rep I couldn't check them in. Had to turn away a couple of smaller vendors. Couldn't even process a mispick.

It was awful! Every time we'd think it was back working again it would stop. I ended up having to take pics of backroom locations where I took items out for a flex endcap and will have to audit those locations tomorrow to remove them. And then actually store tie them to the endcap. Was able to at least make a label batch and print.

Not sure if this is a MyDay issue or not but I noticed today when I make label batches it makes a batch using my initials from my legal name not my preferred name. For example: If my legal name starts with a D but in the system I changed my name to be something that starts with an N, when I make batches they fall under my initials with a D. (Yes, I used fake initials.)

For me, this doesn't matter too much because I only changed my name in the system to use my nickname and not for any other reason but I can see this being a problem for other TMs. Any chance this is something that can get changed?

Not sure if this is a MyDay issue or not but I noticed today when I make label batches it makes a batch using my initials from my legal name not my preferred name. For example: If my legal name starts with a D but in the system I changed my name to be something that starts with an N, when I make batches they fall under my initials with a D. (Yes, I used fake initials.)

For me, this doesn't matter too much because I only changed my name in the system to use my nickname and not for any other reason but I can see this being a problem for other TMs. Any chance this is something that can get changed?
@SamSepiol can we get this fixed

Is it a known issue that assortments don't reflect as located in the backroom when scanning the backroom location (shows items in location as 0) or the product within the assortment (unless you visit the item details page on a specific dpci, which shows it as 0)?

Bring back emoji batch names, then you can consider the previous issue fixed. :)
yall had emojis? Also I've been down with covid these past few days but when I came back to the store. I felt that myDay felt a bit more snappy? Can't tell if I just got a good device or if they've been improving performance.
Although still present, there used to be this bug back when myDay was first rolling out where it would just ignore everything you scan. It still happens but I remember it used to happen so fkn often.

Is fulfillment done with myDay? Like do they consider that to be done or are they going to redo ePick to just completely be in my day rather than just a shortcut?

yall had emojis? Also I've been down with covid these past few days but when I came back to the store. I felt that myDay felt a bit more snappy? Can't tell if I just got a good device or if they've been improving performance.
Although still present, there used to be this bug back when myDay was first rolling out where it would just ignore everything you scan. It still happens but I remember it used to happen so fkn often.

Is fulfillment done with myDay? Like do they consider that to be done or are they going to redo ePick to just completely be in my day rather than just a shortcut?
It's not done. If found a glitch to see a screen that's part of the new fulfillment I think. Start a fill batch, type out the location label in search, hit back, it will show the "do you have any more to backstock" screen, myDay style. I've also seen an error message pop up if it's a case pack location mentioning you must backstock in an open stock location. I hope this means that it won't let fulfillment mess up my aisles by only taking one item out of a case and putting it back. I know it doesn't stop them from just leaving it there, but it is something. Actually, now that I think about it, it's something they could create a discrepancy report on if they didn't re-backstock an expected quantity. 🤔

They’re looking in to fixing it to use preferred

Actually, now that I think about it, it's something they could create a discrepancy report on if they didn't re-backstock an expected quantity. 🤔
I'm happy they didn't just kinda throw it all into one hot mess lol. Glad they're trying to iron out all the kinks before they push it.

I don't know if this is a store level issue but myDay has been REALLY slow searching recently and I don't know why. All functions of myDay work solid but scanning an item just takes eons to load. started happening a few days ago and it got better but its still pretty bad.

Credit where credit is due. myDay team did an AMAZING job making myDay feel a lot more fluid when you open it for the first time. rather than loading everything at first. It loads your workcentre things like 141, PC, PA THEN loads the sales THEN loads the monthly event (like Asian heritage month, pride month, etc). It feels soooo good.

I'm happy they didn't just kinda throw it all into one hot mess lol. Glad they're trying to iron out all the kinks before they push it.

I don't know if this is a store level issue but myDay has been REALLY slow searching recently and I don't know why. All functions of myDay work solid but scanning an item just takes eons to load. started happening a few days ago and it got better but its still pretty bad.

Credit where credit is due. myDay team did an AMAZING job making myDay feel a lot more fluid when you open it for the first time. rather than loading everything at first. It loads your workcentre things like 141, PC, PA THEN loads the sales THEN loads the monthly event (like Asian heritage month, pride month, etc). It feels soooo good.
It has been horribly slow loading information lately.

Are we no longer able to turn off the drive-up alerts in MyDay? When I worked yesterday, I wasn't able to turn them off anymore. Usually I'd press and hold the alert and be taken to a screen where I could turn them off (they could be turned back on in e-pick). I'm guessing with the fulfillment changes to MyDay that this option was removed?

It might not be an issue to most, but I have sensitivity issues and get over-stimulated (undiagnosed ADHD) and I'd love to be able to turn them off again. I can't just keep my volume off 'cause I do need to hear the beep when I scan and when the phone rings.

Are we no longer able to turn off the drive-up alerts in MyDay? When I worked yesterday, I wasn't able to turn them off anymore. Usually I'd press and hold the alert and be taken to a screen where I could turn them off (they could be turned back on in e-pick). I'm guessing with the fulfillment changes to MyDay that this option was removed?
Du alerts are through the pickup app.

It might not be an issue to most, but I have sensitivity issues and get over-stimulated (undiagnosed ADHD) and I'd love to be able to turn them off again. I can't just keep my volume off 'cause I do need to hear the beep when I scan and when the phone rings.
Open Pickup and click the sign-out button in Pickup.
Wait for the sign out to happen and get to the point where it brings up the pin login screen.
Close out of pickup and open whatever ever app you need to work with.

Open Pickup and click the sign-out button in Pickup.
Wait for the sign out to happen and get to the point where it brings up the pin login screen.
Close out of pickup and open whatever ever app you need to work with.
Thanks, I'll look again when I'm back at work, but I didn't see the pickup app anymore on the main screen. Keep in mind, I don't help with fulfillment often and only know it's now on the start screen of MyDay instead of ePick. It was just easier to turn off the noises when the dropdown alert appeared. Now the only option I get when I long touch the notification is "done" and nothing happens. I used to get an "open settings" option where I could turn off pickup notices.

Thanks, I'll look again when I'm back at work, but I didn't see the pickup app anymore on the main screen. Keep in mind, I don't help with fulfillment often and only know it's now on the start screen of MyDay instead of ePick. It was just easier to turn off the noises when the dropdown alert appeared. Now the only option I get when I long touch the notification is "done" and nothing happens. I used to get an "open settings" option where I could turn off pickup notices.
Pickup did not get removed so if you're not seeing it, something else is wrong.

When I want to stop the DU notifs I go into multitasking (the one where you see your recent apps) then on the pickup window I hold my finger on the icon and a little settings page comes up. shows the privacy settings. Then if I hit the name of the app (pickup) I can hit force stop and it kills the pickup app until someone opens it again.

I think I have an idea on why myDay is shitting itself. I think it keeps sending the same request like 100x and then just timing out. We have an overnight crew so when EVERYONE is pulling it I would rather be in hell.

Anyone else having a ton of issues with 'Recieve'? It has been going super slow, taking forever to register when something is scanned. It also doesn't register everything that is typed in. And today it started auto-entering the quanity of the previous item scanned when scanning items in.

I also had the brown bar that pops up when there is an issue, it sticks around on the screen for too long so I can't hit the buttons I need to until it disappears.

Anyone else having a ton of issues with 'Recieve'? It has been going super slow, taking forever to register when something is scanned. It also doesn't register everything that is typed in. And today it started auto-entering the quanity of the previous item scanned when scanning items in.

I also had the brown bar that pops up when there is an issue, it sticks around on the screen for too long so I can't hit the buttons I need to until it disappears.

If you swipe right on the brown bar it will go away. I do this when any of the colored bars pop up as they are always in the way of what I need to tap next.

MyDay in general has been super slow lately. Definite lag between a scanning an item and having any info pop up for it, trying to fill and having to wait for the first location to show, lag in Item Removal when scanning the next item to defect.

Having the same issues. Figured out last week to swipe the brown bar away. Really need the items to stay in the same order as we scan so much easier to find mistakes. Why does it print labels before you complete the check in? It's too easy to put that label on the invoice. This label is not proof of delivery. I have to keep reminding everyone to be sure and check they have the correct label. Definitely having to slow down to verify the qty is correct. I know I keyed 12 but it only takes 1 or nothing at all

Back