MEGATHREAD myDay app

I just pulled 32 units. Filled today was at 0 when I started, and now it shows I only pulled 2 units.
Hey I know this is an old post but did you pull by isle? Electronics was a mess the past few days (just some TM stuff) 141 was in the 170s. We pulled by Isle for entertainment but it didn't count towards that number.

Anyone else notice that the issue of updated SFQs seems to be fixed? (Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.) Used to be I'd fix it, scan the bar code again, and then only sometimes - often not - it'd show the new, corrected number on my screen. Now it's pretty consistently showing up either right away, without scanning again. If I do have to scan again, it's usually correct. Not always, more more often than before.

Anyone else notice that the issue of updated SFQs seems to be fixed? (Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.) Used to be I'd fix it, scan the bar code again, and then only sometimes - often not - it'd show the new, corrected number on my screen. Now it's pretty consistently showing up either right away, without scanning again. If I do have to scan again, it's usually correct. Not always, more more often than before.
I have been noticing it. Definitely not everything, but it's getting better. It's been a longgggg time that this has been an issue.

Does anyone know if the pricing tasks are live to current inventory? For example if it says 1 on hand within the pricing tasks, someone buys(defects,audits,etc) it before I get to completing the task, does it fall off?

Does anyone know if the pricing tasks are live to current inventory? For example if it says 1 on hand within the pricing tasks, someone buys(defects,audits,etc) it before I get to completing the task, does it fall off?
Over the past few months, no. Right now? not sure.

I don't think so. The pricing tasks can't even update to current locations in real time- if I tie a new pog on Monday and remove the clearance items, those items still fall into that aisle on Tuesday or even Thursday for further markdown labels instead of stickers for NOP.

For that matter, the price labels don't fall off either anymore. Used to be if you activated part of a label batch if you went to reprint the batch, you could select to print only the unactivated labels. Now you just have to reprint the whole thing.

I don't think so. The pricing tasks can't even update to current locations in real time- if I tie a new pog on Monday and remove the clearance items, those items still fall into that aisle on Tuesday or even Thursday for further markdown labels instead of stickers for NOP.

For that matter, the price labels don't fall off either anymore. Used to be if you activated part of a label batch if you went to reprint the batch, you could select to print only the unactivated labels. Now you just have to reprint the whole thing.
Good to know. We've been behind in style pricing and have lots of overdue that's just been sitting there. I jumped in to support, and after scanning through the entire clearance are we still have so many final and salvage tasks available. Probably just going to clear them then.

Another thing, is it a known issue that printing batches of sale signs doesn't get the aisle numbers correct on the sign of it's dual located? It seems it just prints the aisle furthest down the alphabet even if when I printed i selected the opposite.

Another thing, is it a known issue that printing batches of sale signs doesn't get the aisle numbers correct on the sign of it's dual located? It seems it just prints the aisle furthest down the alphabet even if when I printed i selected the opposite.
Basically any option except the size of the sign doesn't get considered. I can never print TV wall signs because the non-sale option always prints the sale price. 😭😭

Basically any option except the size of the sign doesn't get considered. I can never print TV wall signs because the non-sale option always prints the sale price. 😭😭
I'm also still patiently waiting for them to implement a feature where each printer tray is designated to a specific paper and it just knows what's printing so we don't have to swap the paper all day long. I know that's why they replaced our single tray printers with 6 tray ones a couple years ago now.

I'm also still patiently waiting for them to implement a feature where each printer tray is designated to a specific paper and it just knows what's printing so we don't have to swap the paper all day long. I know that's why they replaced our single tray printers with 6 tray ones a couple years ago now.
i don’t really thing that’s possible. the only exception would be if the paper itself wasn’t 8x11.

when the device sends the task to the printer it says the size of the paper. it can’t tell the difference between 8x11 sale vs 8x11 labels.

i don’t really thing that’s possible. the only exception would be if the paper itself wasn’t 8x11.

when the device sends the task to the printer it says the size of the paper. it can’t tell the difference between 8x11 sale vs 8x11 labels.
They could configure the default tray based on Job. We did the same thing at our university when I worked there. We used the same printer for printing official transcripts and generic office paper and the printer was not allowed to steal from another tray of it ran out of paper.

Is this why I had 3 sheets of baby price labels print today but I only had to activate about 10 of them? Haven't done PC in some time so I just thought I was doing something wrong, haha.

Is this why I had 3 sheets of baby price labels print today but I only had to activate about 10 of them? Haven't done PC in some time so I just thought I was doing something wrong, haha.

Yes, it sounds like most of those labels had already been done. Great waste of your time right?

few new bugs with myDay. when marking down items. you can markdown more than two items. but, the printer only prints two markdown labels. also, when doing a further markdown by scanning the label. you can do a further markdown. after doing a further markdown if you do another item further markdown. the pop up doesn’t come up.

few new bugs with myDay. when marking down items. you can markdown more than two items. but, the printer only prints two markdown labels. also, when doing a further markdown by scanning the label. you can do a further markdown. after doing a further markdown if you do another item further markdown. the pop up doesn’t come up.
Yes, I noticed it only printing two tickets at a time a couple of days ago too.

I'm exhausted with the fact that when someone overstocks an item it leads to inaccurate pulls later. I've been battling this every day with OOS since we are heavily pushing this metric. Can we please quickly get to a point where the backroom is logical about it. I know there's the argument that on hands are always off anyway, but you could also incorporate that into the audit function. Like if something is backstocked within a certain time frame of pulling, create an audit task.

Also, for fulfillment purposes, let's make a way for us to create our own version of assortment labels for transition pallets. Give the pallet a unique label and scan it to the pallet as you go. Then you can locate the pallet. If something is tied to a transition pallet, make it ineligible for fulfillment.

Maybe we could go further, don't repacks have dc barcodes? If those have content information, maybe we could scan to release the repack as it's emptied making those units now available for fulfillment and/or listed as available in the target app.

All of the above would also come with metrics, efficiency related stats, and another metric we'd have to keep green. Of course some poor leader will try to tell us to fake it like everything else, but that's what the hotline is for.

I'd also love for case pack locations to use item quantities and open stock only uses "some" when it comes to bullseye, bts, etc. It's beneficial to me to be able to keep track of most of my casepacks of sharpies when I have 900 on hand. It would save me time during audits without having to also count everything in the backroom, just the wacos.

Of course some poor leader will try to tell us to fake it like everything else, but that's what the hotline is for.
I've honestly gone on such autopilot on spoofing stats.

Something not in a location when pulling 141? Backout. audit LOC.
Need to pull a big TV that I don't feel like pulling? Pull it. Back stock it when done with pull.

No time to push 141? that's okay just pull it for the opener. 0 141 for the night.

Shout out to whoever fixed the Receive app so it keeps everything in the order it is scanned so it is easier to recheck, and it also stays in the same order if you suspend the order. Also, I like being able to edit the total of an item, but I wish I could swipe to delete instead of having to select and delete and then the page having to reload everytime.

Back