MEGATHREAD myDay app

Are you a test store? At our store, they only have the vendor receive function.
Nope, just the regular role out for the vendor receiving and the UPS/FedEx deliveries. There were so many bugs and stupid quirks that are being fixed slowly.

One thing I wish would be changed is to give us the option to not print out the stickers when assigning a PO. It is such a huge waste of stickers because 99% of my vendors just type it in right away and don't need the sticker.

There were so many bugs and stupid quirks that are being fixed slowly.
That's with anything target. I remember how I hated the new POS but now I've grown to love it.

As workers as much as I hate to say it. We just hate change. We have learned our workflow in one way and we don't want anyone to mess with it. With the new devices rolling out soon I think myDay is seriously gonna be unstopable.

Nope, just the regular role out for the vendor receiving and the UPS/FedEx deliveries. There were so many bugs and stupid quirks that are being fixed slowly.

One thing I wish would be changed is to give us the option to not print out the stickers when assigning a PO. It is such a huge waste of stickers because 99% of my vendors just type it in right away and don't need the sticker.
It's so easy to put that sticker on the invoices and that's not proof of delivery.

It's so easy to put that sticker on the invoices and that's not proof of delivery.
Yep, I know to look out for it, but I'm terrified of someone doing this when I'm not working for a day and then I have to try to fix it after the fact. It usually takes at least a week for my vendors' accounting departments to notice the issue and a lot of the time that means it is too late for me to reprint a sticker.

I have done a stamp a few times when there was an issue with the sticker because Workbench says that is the proper way to do it, only to have my vendors come back to say that Target isn't accepting the stamp and they need the sticker.

Yep, I know to look out for it, but I'm terrified of someone doing this when I'm not working for a day and then I have to try to fix it after the fact. It usually takes at least a week for my vendors' accounting departments to notice the issue and a lot of the time that means it is too late for me to reprint a sticker.

I have done a stamp a few times when there was an issue with the sticker because Workbench says that is the proper way to do it, only to have my vendors come back to say that Target isn't accepting the stamp and they need the sticker.
I'm doing exactly the same things you're.

Had a fun day. Network connection issues. Network was on and off. Thought it was up and just as I was receiving a delivery it crashed again. Couldn't get it to open it to come back up so had to refused the delivery. Refused several today. Thursday is going to alot of with Wed and Thurs deliveries.

Had a fun day. Network connection issues. Network was on and off. Thought it was up and just as I was receiving a delivery it crashed again. Couldn't get it to open it to come back up so had to refused the delivery. Refused several today. Thursday is going to alot of with Wed and Thurs deliveries.

We had the same issues at my store. I was in ePick which wasn't affected so I finished my SFS cart and then went on lunch hoping myDay got its shit together by the time I came back. Been happening an awful lot lately.....

Just to be sure, 1for1 no longer pulls street dated items right? Trying to figure out if I should set Lego transition next or leave it for last.

Hey, I’m need of some advice.
I have a great idea (I think so) for implementation as a too el to be included in myday, it’s Very doable with current data that myDay has access to and would increase team efficiency. How would I, as a store team member present this?
I have made some mock-ups on a keynote presentation with use cases etc.
However, this is a little bit more extensive than the “feedback” button and if implemented I would like some credit for it. Any ideas?

I have a great idea (I think so) for implementation as a too el to be included in myday, it’s Very doable with current data that myDay has access to and would increase team efficiency. How would I, as a store team member present this?
However, this is a little bit more extensive than the “feedback” button and if implemented I would like some credit for it. Any ideas?
Don't do it, please. Look what happened to @Mikuhl. He had created the greatest non spot ever. Spot didn't like it. Drop the app or lose your job.

Don't do it, please. Look what happened to @Mikuhl. He had created the greatest non spot ever. Spot didn't like it. Drop the app or lose your job.
Mmm I’m not creating an app, I just have an idea that should be added to myday and I have some photos I’ve drawn on the computer of how it would function, I haven’t coded anything or made anything functional. I just want the myday team to do it or someone to consider it

I just have an idea that should be added to myday and I have some photos I’ve drawn on the computer of how it would function
meh. technically, you did work related work outside of your scheduling. By accepting that they would have to acknowledge that you did that work unpaid, in turn, you could make a lawsuit. see where I'm going with this.

‘Credit’ is overrated. If your idea truly will make the workday of your peers better then accept our thanks here. Enter your idea on the zebra during scheduled hours, no photos etc. let MyDay team run with it if they like. You may be the only one that knows you thought of a good thing, but why does anyone else knowing matter ?

I can tell you one thing, even if they implement it you’re not getting any credit. I know from experience. You need to move past that, or you’re not getting the feature. Like the previous poster said you have to decide what’s important to you, credit or the feature

there is a myday email I believe but again all work related activities must be done on the clock

Mmm I’m not creating an app, I just have an idea that should be added to myday and I have some photos I’ve drawn on the computer of how it would function, I haven’t coded anything or made anything functional. I just want the myday team to do it or someone to consider it
The one thing they told me they will add to myDay from myStore is the variation selection but it's been like a year so don't count on suggestions anytime soon.

What kind of credit? Like your name somewhere or compensation? If it helps I'll write you a great team card 😂

Back