MEGATHREAD myDay app

Target has zero knowledge of the amount of opportunities they have missed due to items being out of stock, or not sold here. We really need some kind of system to mark an item as a missed sale so they can correct measure the demand for items when they are not available for purchase.
you could argue Save the Sale. could do some percent of this already.

you could argue Save the Sale. could do some percent of this already.
I do ask most of the time but everyone is so impatient these days, or shopping last-minute. Its even worse for my store because everyone's vacations end before it would arrive. And then I am finding more and more items that are also never in stock online either. So a way to send in information that all other options were exhausted and the guest left unsatisfied would really put it into perspective how much they are missing out on.

People are literally willing to drop $1599 on a phone but we don't sell them. ☠️

I have posted in numerous threads that the system wants me to pull everything to 100% capacity regardless whether it is currently at 95% or 30%.

My TL doesn't seem to care for whatever reason and this has been going on for a year or so.

It started CONVENIENTLY after our remodel.

In your case I would have to pull those 2 items to get to 30 but when have to pull it again when it drops to 29 since it is a Priority Pull again.

Sometimes if it is an item that I know I have to fill numerous times I just live it in the back until right before closing.

It is just plain stupid.

It seems that the trigger points for various Fill Groups is not consistent with priority fills. Paper might behave more like a OFO, while another Fill Group may need to sell 70% of its salesfloor capacity to trigger a pull. It's honestly quite frustrating. It should be uniform.

It seems that the trigger points for various Fill Groups is not consistent with priority fills. Paper might behave more like a OFO, while another Fill Group may need to sell 70% of its salesfloor capacity to trigger a pull. It's honestly quite frustrating. It should be uniform.
It's inconsistent within a fill group, but it seems to be consistent as to which product is part of the batch.
One example of several: a toothbrush where the total SFQ, including the end cap and home location, is 45. Thirty percent is about 13, yet it's happened many times that I'm told to pull only one. When I put that one in place, I see that the floor count is correct. I see the same thing happening with other products in the Personal Care fill group. There's a certain men's deodorant and a certain travel-size product where this has happened repeatedly. Maybe others, but I don't pull these batches every day. It doesn't seem like a flat percentage across the board would be a difficult thing to program.
Interestingly though, I pull OTC at the same time, and I can't think of any products where I see the same thing happening.

Petition to be able to customize the randomly generated team member image in the profile section.

What if we can earn little cosmetics or hats for doing training? 🤩

Anyone tried the new search? It looks nicer visually but it still difficult to find airpods without cases and accessories thrown into the mix. Typing PS5 gives me aisle doesn't exist 🥴

I think there should be an option to sort by price or have a better filter besides dept.

Anyone tried the new search? It looks nicer visually but it still difficult to find airpods without cases and accessories thrown into the mix. Typing PS5 gives me aisle doesn't exist 🥴

I think there should be an option to sort by price or have a better filter besides dept.
There needs to be a way (probably should just be default) to access the search sort that target.com uses which works perfectly for finding stuff 99.99% of the time.

It's a little bit nicer to use, but they need to fix the thing that says if it's in stock or not, because it will say things are in stock when all the counts are 0.

myStore walked so myDay could... run slightly, like maybe a brisk canter.

By the way I like to find a lot of apple products by adding "generation" into the search.

I've encountered a new bug several times now, where sometimes in a pull if you scan a wrong item, it will act as if you scanned the correct item. It will still update the counts as if you pulled the correct item, which means the counts and backstock numbers will be wrong if you don't notice it.

I've encountered a new bug several times now, where sometimes in a pull if you scan a wrong item, it will act as if you scanned the correct item. It will still update the counts as if you pulled the correct item, which means the counts and backstock numbers will be wrong if you don't notice it.
Yea, this has been happening since the beginning if I'm not mistaken. For me, it happens when you scan barcodes really fast.

I've also experienced this, and like Lights, I've noticed it for several years. But that's okay, nobody really cares about BRLA anyway.

I've also experienced this, and like Lights, I've noticed it for several years. But that's okay, nobody really cares about BRLA anyway.
This is true. The last time my store cared about BRLA accuracy was over 5 years ago. However, they occasionally let us know to stop hitting the All Items Scanned button and jump out, audit location, jump back in, etc.

I've never noticed it before this past week. It also isn't when you scan barcodes fast like Lights said, it happens when scanning at a normal pace. Yesterday it even happened once just scanning the location label, it went right to asking how many you are taking without even scanning an item.

I just had this a few days ago. I notice there is some kind of memory leak each time you scan an item myDay gets slower and slower and slower, and I thought it was maybe because of that.

I feel like its doing a request for every item that you have scanned previously because you can notice the skeleton structure that appears before the content loads blinks multiple times the longer you go without restarting the app.

What's the purpose of selecting the Presentation area?

For set workload, it should be showing the transitions but it shows nothing. Nothing for fill either.

Back