myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

Sadly, you have to put in your employee id and password. I will use a webview in the future to go through sso like you would Kronos, but flutter webviews do not currently have a way to get the HttpOnly secure cookies that the ancient Kronos API uses.

Sadly, you have to put in your employee id and password. I will use a webview in the future to go through sso like you would Kronos, but flutter webviews do not currently have a way to get the HttpOnly secure cookies that the ancient Kronos API uses.
I guess my question is how do you process the authentication. I enter my password, then what? I would hope target doesnā€™t release that info (if my password is correct).

Hi šŸ‘€ the store I work at has a backroom on the lower level (all the backroom locations on this level start with 99B) and when I was working SFS the other day one of the locations I needed to scan was inaccessible however the product I needed was sitting on a pallet on the floor so I could get it. I figured I would just use this app to generate the barcode so that I could keep going or whatever but when I try to generate the barcode for locations on the lower level it either becomes unscannable by a mydevice or says ā€œinvalid barcodeā€ when I can finally get it to scan. Iā€™m on iOS

Is there anyway you could put in a barcode generator for OPU locations?
What is the format for them?

Hi šŸ‘€ the store I work at has a backroom on the lower level (all the backroom locations on this level start with 99B) and when I was working SFS the other day one of the locations I needed to scan was inaccessible however the product I needed was sitting on a pallet on the floor so I could get it. I figured I would just use this app to generate the barcode so that I could keep going or whatever but when I try to generate the barcode for locations on the lower level it either becomes unscannable by a mydevice or says ā€œinvalid barcodeā€ when I can finally get it to scan. Iā€™m on iOS
Can you send a screenshot of the barcode or tell me what you typed in?

OpulentSardonicIndiancow-small.gif

šŸ‘€

@Mikuhl @taytay 7287 hey, off topic question for you; on the target app, the map for cartwheel offers near you, do you have a link I can insert my store number into to get the full res vector image? Trying to make detailed maps of departments for the team and I donā€™t want the blueprint style view that I can pull on workbench. Looking for this

@Mikuhl @taytay View attachment 7287 hey, off topic question for you; on the target app, the map for cartwheel offers near you, do you have a link I can insert my store number into to get the full res vector image? Trying to make detailed maps of departments for the team and I donā€™t want the blueprint style view that I can pull on workbench. Looking for this
Try your store info page on t.com. Should be a link to a store map there

Try your store info page on t.com. Should be a link to a store map there
They gives a map with just big boxes for the departments, I need the detail that the cartwheel map provides as Iā€™m using it to show what teams and team members own which areas

They gives a map with just big boxes for their departments, I need the detail that the cartwheel map provides as Iā€™m using it to show what teams and team members own which areas
For me it shows the same type of map you posted with aisle numbers etc

Unrelated but whereā€™s your GS? And why is your SCO laid out so weird

I'll get it when I get home from work. Is this on the iOS app because I can't see it on Android.

For me it shows the same type of map you posted with aisle numbers etc

Unrelated but whereā€™s your GS? And why is your SCO laid out so weird
GS is immediately to the right of the left-side entrance. SCO isnā€™t shown correctly on that map, itā€™s immediately to the right of the checklanes; the weird thing on the left is dollar spot and the weird thing on the right side is promo.

@busyzoningtoys
Go to Send HTTP Requests Online - https://www.reqbin.com/
In the box that has google.com put https://prod.tgtneptune.com/v1/stores/1375/maps/svgs/floors/1 (change it to your store number)
Click headers and put X-CLIENT-SLACK: flagship-nearby
Click send and copy the content to a file with .svg extension.
You'll need to use something to convert it into a png.

EDIT: Looks like the svg is styled in the app, so you will have to change the colors yourself in something like illustrator or inkscape

Last edited:
Ok so I just downloaded this app.
What can I use it for?
What canā€™t I use it for?
What shouldnā€™t I use it for?

Iā€™m on flow and I have my own area. I do flexā€™s some but never sfs. I donā€™t think we have that??

Its basically the Target App that looks like myWork. I wish I could do more but I am limited without access to the Developer API.

I am a peasant normal team member without a email so I cannot log into this website.
I mean I can't speak to regular TMs being allowed but for me it's just TM number and workbench password which everyone should have. Does it give you an error when you try to log in?

Back