Archived Name this position for me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years and years ago I applied at Target, I got an interview and they told me about a position they had available.

It was for like a lead position on the sales floor in the children's dept and they said the position required you to work every other weekend. At the time I didn't want to work weekends so I didnt go forward with it but now I don't mind and I want to apply for a position like that at a new store that's opening up in the fall.
Can anyone tell me what position this is? I'd really like to work in the kids dept because i'm obsessed with children's fashion and I like to write about it on my blog in my spare time.
Can you help me by telling me the name of this position?
THanks!

Could it possibly be this position or would it specifically say Childrens dept?
apparel & accessories team leader

The apparel department used to be divided up, and children's Team Leader used to be a job. Even at the busiest stores, this no longer exists. Apparel Team Leader is as close as it will get now.

nooooooo... haha okay, Thanks so much!! quick on the reply thumbs up

The apparel department used to be divided up, and children's Team Leader used to be a job. Even at the busiest stores, this no longer exists. Apparel Team Leader is as close as it will get now.

Yeah, this as well as "baby advisor" is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back