Archived Need help with work experience summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodEar

Former team member
I need advice on writing my work experience/skills summary. These are the roles I did while at Target:

In stocks
Backroom
Plano
Sales floor
Flow

Thanks.

here are some great links done by the us dept of labor for employment & training:
WIA Information and Tools, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

it has several links for training & jobs offers for the federal, state, local governments & private sectors. they offer several tyoes of assistance programs: for ex: job loss, training, career opps, find a job, & self assessment of yourself(help you find that career).
Find Job & Career Information, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

these programs are paid for by taxpayers & various govt agencies. most services are free or at little cost to you.
i hope this helps!

I need advice on writing my work experience/skills summary. These are the roles I did while at Target:

In stocks
Backroom
Plano
Sales floor
Flow

Thanks.

You will need to explain what those positions mean. Sales floor and backroom are universal but flow, in stocks and Plano might be a foreign language to a potential employer.

As someone else suggested try to explain how you used those roles to improve processes at your store.

Look up Targets job descriptions on their website and regurgitate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back