Archived New Arrival in The Break Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deli Ninja

Formerly Softlines Ninja (Now in Deli Flavor)!
I just wanted to make a post and thought that this would be the most constructive for the moment... I'm a Softlines Team Member of 4 years looking at shifting over to Starbucks or stepping entirely out of employment at Target to start a real career.

I have been lurking here for a little while and made this account just to look up threads about "Vibe." So far I have managed not to attend a Vibe meeting... We'll see how long that lasts!

Also, remember when SLTLs who were jewelry trained could actually change watch batteries and shorten/change watch bands?

Welcome! I remember those days with jewelry selling batteries. Some stores no longer have those counters.

I can understand why we stopped using tools on watches, but I hate having to answer three identical Jewelry call button requests, asking if we can change a watch battery. In all honesty, I wish they were bringing it back with the while "Vibe" thing. It would be better customer service, after all, and a website can't change your watch battery for you.

I just wanted to make a post and thought that this would be the most constructive for the moment... I'm a Softlines Team Member of 4 years looking at shifting over to Starbucks or stepping entirely out of employment at Target to start a real career.

I have been lurking here for a little while and made this account just to look up threads about "Vibe." So far I have managed not to attend a Vibe meeting... We'll see how long that lasts!

Also, remember when SLTLs who were jewelry trained could actually change watch batteries and shorten/change watch bands?

When our store first opened there were a number of people trained to do watch band and batteries. I don't recall ever seeing anyone except a regular TM behind the jewelry counter.

Across the street from our store is a KAY jewelers and I send them there so they can get the band adjusted......and over at KAY they send them to us to get the battery! Nothing like team work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back