Archived New Cashier

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hello i'm starting cashier training this sunday and i was wondering if someone could give me a walk through of how my day is gonna go? it will greatly lower my anxiety

So when you get there clock in and get with your GSTL/GSA [front end manager] to set you up with your training, you will basically go through a booklet of how to use the POS and understand all the K keys, you most probs be on there for like an hour or two. then they should send you to shadow one of the other cashier so you can watch them, see what they are doing and selling them redcards! once you are ready you would be put on your own lane with that cashier watching over you if you need anything then they may put you on your own. Cashiering isnt bad so dont be worried, if you dont know what you are doing put on your blinker so you dont mess up and they will help you. Just act confident and be good at the small talk. im a very introverted person but im fine talking to random strangers on how their day was. Just relax and be confident and you should be good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back