Archived New dress code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard that the dress code may be changing in February? I've heard rumors but can't find anything substantial to back it up.

Jean's on weekends beginning in February for my location.

At my store they posted a sign saying khaki or black pants (after January jeans), red shirt with no non Target logos, if another color shirt it must be solid color and red vest over it, closed toe shoes. It didn’t seem much different than what it was before.

^^ Right but no one was following it at my store....especially the seasonals.

At my store they posted a sign saying khaki or black pants (after January jeans), red shirt with no non Target logos, if another color shirt it must be solid color and red vest over it, closed toe shoes. It didn’t seem much different than what it was before.
Wish I could wear black pants. I hate khaki.

^^ Right but no one was following it at my store....especially the seasonals.

You ain't kidding, one girl got sent home today, no you can't wear grey and white striped yoga tights.. Get the fuck out with that.. At least make them all black..

And black gets just as nasty as khaki does, khaki you can show the dirt and go "I fucking work, what about you?"

The Team Member Handbook does not specifically say khakis like it used to. I believe the verbiage is now solid color pants.

I don’t think it’s the pants that’s the issue as much as the wild interpretations of “red”. A red hoodie underneath a black shirt doesn’t count. A red t shirt under a gray zip up hoodie doesn’t count. Shades of pink, peach or just a hint of red doesn’t count. Beanies and baseball hats not okay. A red patterned hijab doesn’t count either if your shirt is totally blue or white or yellow.

There is one TM who will periodically wear a really low cut top. I don't need to see those girls.

The company needs to sell a wider range of red, or require TM to buy their shirts at bullsyey shop. Admittedly I've never looked at the site, but reasonably prices would help eliminate the color hue spectrum. But then there are as many shades of khaki too.

this would be a violation of federal labor laws (you cannot require someone to buy a specific uniform)

Then the only solution is to deal with all the different shades of red on the color spectrum. From one shade above pink to one below purple.

We were already allowed Jean's on the weekends lol
ASANTS. I was talked to today because I wore blue jeans instead of khaki. I knew the everyday jeans was over, but I thought we were back to weekends.

Nope- Jean's were extended until end of January

LOL, after having signs up everywhere telling us it was back to khaki in January there's a little "Did you know?" sign in a back hallway in the TMSC telling us we can wear jeans through January. That wasn't there a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back