Archived New GSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I'm currently training to be a GSA and so far so good. Does anybody have any tips? Thanks in advance! Been with the company for about 7 months :)

thanks for telling me! totally new to the site. already learning some helpful stuff! thank you :)

Welcome, and congrats on the promotion! I was a GSA for 2 years, and the best piece of advice I can give you is to not let this job get to you. It can be a very stressful job, but it can also be very rewarding if you put in the effort. At the end of the day you need to remember that if no one died, it's not worth stressing over. You will need to be the most knowledgeable and confident person at the front. You will have a great opportunity to work more closely with your store's leadership and to work more closely with team members in terms of training, development, and conflict resolution. Make the most out of this opportunity and, as always, GET MORE REDCARDS haha. One last piece of advice: your team will react closely to your mood and confidence. If you are running around and acting stressed, they will feel it and they will start stressing out. If you are confident, poised, and relaxed your team will perform miracles. Good luck, and pm me with any questions.

Hi! Read through all those links Redeye gave you (I promise that stuff is super helpful, a lot of my training I got from here)
And know where the family restroom is for the instances when you need to run away, hide, and have a mental breakdown for a few minutes.

Welcome to The Break Room! We have many current and former GSAs here who may be willing to answer any questions you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back