New pay for team lead in 2020?

If the team members are going up to $14 an hour and then 15 by the end of 2020 then what is the pay raise for team leaders, if any?

$18 and then $19 for a lot of stores. It's highly likely that TLs will remain at +$4 over TM pay, although we can't know for sure until it happens.

I think some stores have a bigger difference in pay between TMs and TLs, so those stores could make more. Also, it could be higher for any stores where the city/state minimum wage is over $15.

TL base pay in my area is $18 so I’m assuming once $15 hits, it’ll be $20 for TL base pay.

And if you're already making that or more, you get nothing but the knowledge that the newbie and the tm/tl with years of experience that worked hard to get the meager raises over the years get the same pay.
Ohh I know it’ is what frustrates me the most .

Right around the corner of my house

Attachments

• 111B1E5C-C808-4BCF-B73B-386CE5ABA0E3.jpeg
    111B1E5C-C808-4BCF-B73B-386CE5ABA0E3.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 94
you have to live in a hyper-metro area like LA, right? That's not that bad.

I would appreciate us getting 2 dollars added to our pay and even if you're above that you get the $2, but I'm also not going to pretend this pay raise isn't a pretty decent deal for those of us who don't live in insanely metro areas like LA, Target has stores everywhere, places where I'm sure the minimum is well below $15. It's not something they deserve the highest of praise for, but I'm not going to chastise the idea either.

you have to live in a hyper-metro area like LA, right? That's not that bad.

I would appreciate us getting 2 dollars added to our pay and even if you're above that you get the $2, but I'm also not going to pretend this pay raise isn't a pretty decent deal for those of us who don't live in insanely metro areas like LA, Target has stores everywhere, places where I'm sure the minimum is well below $15. It's not something they deserve the highest of praise for, but I'm not going to chastise the idea either.
Not La . SoCal

Ok, so this isn't Cali, and everyone gets at least 20 bucks an hour

That's all well and good, but great pay doesn't help if one has no interest in the job. For me food service is a hard pass, and insurance companies don't sound much better. No way I could do a job where I'm on the phone all day listening to people's insurance problems, or trying to get new customers, or traveling around assessing damages.

That's all well and good, but great pay doesn't help if one has no interest in the job. For me food service is a hard pass, and insurance companies don't sound much better. No way I could do a job where I'm on the phone all day listening to people's insurance problems, or trying to get new customers, or traveling around assessing damages.

The $20 an hour was for the bottom of the food chain...like Spots version of cashier.

The other employees earn more. So the clerical person who you report your claim to earns more than most of Target's TLs. There's something to be said about earning more than just enough to get by.

Back