MEGATHREAD New POS (post-cutover)

Does anybody know how to use the ncr application in device status?

bold of you to assume that's not the case anyways 😂
LOL. I phrased that wrong. If the myCheckout linebuster was webbased it would run like straight shit. Not that its very fast now but if it was just a webapp we would need a blessing from spot.

Also found a bug within the new POS. It was a gift receipt and a apple pencil and AirPods (but on two different receipts) but on both of them strangely they would say "refund due $0.00" but its like $130 pencil. I had to hit "Adjust fee" or you do it as a MiRR.

Speaking of which what tf does adjust fee do? Do we charge fees? (other than prepaid phones)

LOL. I phrased that wrong. If the myCheckout linebuster was webbased it would run like straight shit. Not that its very fast now but if it was just a webapp we would need a blessing from spot.

Also found a bug within the new POS. It was a gift receipt and a apple pencil and AirPods (but on two different receipts) but on both of them strangely they would say "refund due $0.00" but its like $130 pencil. I had to hit "Adjust fee" or you do it as a MiRR.

Speaking of which what tf does adjust fee do? Do we charge fees? (other than prepaid phones)

I think it might have something to do with shipping maybe? I'm probably wrong but am honestly not sure.

I used adjust fee to just adjust the price of the item when I needed. idk if that's what it's for or something else
speaking of, I assume we can now do prepaid phone returns on new since classic is gone? does it still prompt you to charge/waive the fee if needed?

There is no restock fee according to the new pos update sheet. It will still print on the purchase receipt to deter returns.
that's unbelievably stupid. either charge it or don't, I don't care, but don't lie to guests. plus of course bc communications is so bad, tms won't know and guests will ask them to waive a charge that's not there.

that's unbelievably stupid. either charge it or don't, I don't care, but don't lie to guests. plus of course bc communications is so bad, tms won't know and guests will ask them to waive a charge that's not there.
two things. Either Spot just kinda ignored it because in reality 30 dollars really isn't THAT much money, plus how often do you get prepaids. And / or they just wanted to make them selfs look good and make the guest feel special. "Ohh they didn't charge me a fee!"

New glitch I discovered: If a guest is returning an item with a receipt from an old POS even exchange (or return/purchase), it says “receipt not found” when it’s scanned. Has to be overridden.

When I scanned a receipt to change a price, I hit “Wrong price” and entered the new price and it offered to refund the amount minus the difference lol.
Item was $69.99 but rang up $79.99.
Entered $69.99 as new price.
It said to refund $75.76. Lol what??

When I scanned a receipt to change a price, I hit “Wrong price” and entered the new price and it offered to refund the amount minus the difference lol.
Item was $69.99 but rang up $79.99.
Entered $69.99 as new price.
It said to refund $75.76. Lol what??
Sales tax

Back