Status
Not open for further replies.
"AP please go to 6..."

"...yes, 'no barcode' for $364.99 seems to be our only option."

"...um, I guess I'll write something on the receipt?"
"Yea uhh Ap? Ch 2 please?"
"So my serial number isn't being accepted, yea I hand typed it too, "
"Yea ok just sign and date it with your name and time back to 1"

I am not a fan of the forced prompt, but the last time they forced it, I got 8 red cards that month.

Yes but only if you preloaded the offer on your app/computer at home. The phone number prompt on its own does nothing but add the 1% to their aggregate $.

ok and that’s bad why? then they get a text to download the app and sign up and can utilize the deal on their next visit which will likely happen before the promo ends

like if you are actively talking loyalty with every guest (the way you’re supposed to), the forced prompt shouldn’t be adding any time to your transactions. this goes for starbucks as well as every other facet of the store team

all this does is 1) make it so that you can’t arbitrarily skip the prompt for guests by hitting pay and 2) make it so that you do actually have to talk about circle to guests

which is, you know. part of the job whether you’re in starbucks or electronics or guest services or wherever there’s a register

For future if that happens the guest should call Nintendo to get the replacement codes
Agree. Absolutely!! And Nintendo will send them straight back to the service desk at target! Just like consumer cellular, Verizon no one wants to do their actual part of the deal. They make it extremely frustrating for the guest, I’ve even heard excuses from those companies saying store side didn’t do it correctly… we even print duplicates of receipts and attach to card. Example recently the tms at store gave used activation code. 🤦‍♀️Target has the funds to obviously make it right but so do all the others mentioned. Lol!

Agree. Absolutely!! And Nintendo will send them straight back to the service desk at target! Just like consumer cellular, Verizon no one wants to do their actual part of the deal. They make it extremely frustrating for the guest, I’ve even heard excuses from those companies saying store side didn’t do it correctly… we even print duplicates of receipts and attach to card. Example recently the tms at store gave used activation code. 🤦‍♀️Target has the funds to obviously make it right but so do all the others mentioned. Lol!
That's with any company honestly. It was Christmas time and we just wanted to make it right for them so we just printed it off

I like it better then the white its more helpful for eye strain to me
totally agree. Just wish it was a bit prettier. Like have the background still be black (or preferably a really dark gray) but have the buttons remain the same colors. Like the pay button shouldn't be purple IMHO. An actual dark mode not just inverting the whole screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back