Off my 90 days..... (cart attendant)

Are cart attendants over worked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to agree with OP, some people take their crappy retail jobs too seriously. lol it's just target guys Sheessh

For real. Target wouldn't be half bad if some of the workers didn't take it so damn seriously.

Beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep*beep--

*silences troll detector

Some people here make a living off of Target, y'know. Also, can we bask in the glory of "menaningless".

That's a shame. Why dedicate your life to a job like this? I'd go crazy. Nobody should treat retail as a career.

That's a shame. Why dedicate your life to a job like this? I'd go crazy. Nobody should treat retail as a career.
Only shame here is the fact that people at your store put up with a lazy CA like you.
XbQtzjs.gif

My thoughts exactly. This isn't a real job. ITS TARGET! Sooner y'all realize this the better. No need to break your back over a menaningless job.

It isn't about where you work, it's about how you do your job when nobody is looking. When you've moved on into a job you feel is worthy of you I can guarantee you will eventually find it has its own shitty parts. Every single job sucks if you look hard enough. Go find a job where you don't mind the shitty parts because the rest of the job gives you satisfaction.

Having an unpopular opinion isn't a reason to close the thread

The reality is that a lot of people here and at the stores and just kids or whatever out of highschool and honestly don't give a shit. That's how I am. I mean, it's a job, and I do my work but I don't take it seriously

Gonna have to agree with OP, some people take their crappy retail jobs too seriously. lol it's just target guys Sheessh

You guys are going to be at Target a long time with that attitude... LOL

I take it easy when nobody is looking. I bust my ass when the bosses are around, act real busy. This job is just a time passer, nothing to stress over.

it's a job, and I do my work but I don't take it seriously

Amen. I get paid the same either way, wether I bust my ass or take it easy. Might as well take it easy. If I get my work done who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back