One For Ones

Our ETL's have been pulling multiple times a day for us, so we can try and come halfway clean on truck. My ETL are the first to say payroll/ workload/frieght is bullshit right now, so they jump in too help. Our HR ETL pulled all toy,sprt,bhl,stat,dec,dom yesterday.

ETL-HR do a pull? What kind of alternate universe is this you are describing. Cause ours is could not understand that you can't pick more than one grocery OPU at the same time. Could not understand it. And I had to get a coaching since I refused to do it.

Woodwest6532

Many hats worn
I’m sure many of you know, a big company focus right now is one for ones.

The company goal right now is 60%. If your store is consistently meeting this goal, could you share the strategy / scheduling behind it?

Do your TMs pull? TLs pull everything? Pull everything at night and stage for inbound ?
I have my team at 100% that's my expectation as well as theirs.
Every chance they get they are pulling. It has to be done once before noon. And continued thought the day. As well as the end of the night making sure it is zero.
My grocery TM pulls all areas and works all areas. No staging for us. Pull it work it. They all take turns. It has been working great even through Q4.

I have my team at 100% that's my expectation as well as theirs.
Every chance they get they are pulling. It has to be done once before noon. And continued thought the day. As well as the end of the night making sure it is zero.
My grocery TM pulls all areas and works all areas. No staging for us. Pull it work it. They all take turns. It has been working great even through Q4.
I'm sorry but hahaha hahahah ahah lol. you can not be serious? I mean I just got off like literally just walked in the door. and this is just the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

I just watched some one take 6 hours to do the BEV workload and did not even complete it, again x1000. the rest of the team is pretty much snorting coke out of dead hooker's bellybutton for all I know for the amount of work they've gotten done. and we are one of the better stores in the district. so when I see silliness like this I am highly skeptical.

I mean good on you if this is real but from what is on this forum and various others you are one of the unicorn stores. the rest of us are getting moldy rotten fruit slapped upside out heads on a daily basis.

StyleStar

VMG VIXEN♡
ETL-HR do a pull? What kind of alternate universe is this you are describing. Cause ours is could not understand that you can't pick more than one grocery OPU at the same time. Could not understand it. And I had to get a coaching since I refused to do it.
Our ETL-HR is like a mini gm etl she is NEVER in her office, except for schedule days. ALways on the floor pushing, flexes, man caf. Our old HR didnt do shit, so the one we have now we would run through fire for, she works about 60 hrs, id say 45 is spent in gm right now.

For the last week at my store all of specialty has been over 70% every day on OFOs only because we've been doing one in the AM and another around 4 pm. I don't expect my team to pull the second one, though; either myself or my ETL will do it.

DatBoi9497

Born to pick, forced to INF
Since we lost power due to the Texas situation, we've had every ETL, TL, and TM push the FDC truck when it comes in. Even had our SD push frozen yesterday. 2 years ago during christmas all the ETL's packed or picked, even the SD (although his inf and pack speed were abysmal). We don't have the sit-in-office all day ETL's that some describe, they don't do the grunt work often but they still help out when it's needed.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Ditto this.
Our SD is crazy on this & will jump in with the rest of the team.
We're still replenishing since the power loss decimated our perishables so it's been all hands on deck.

Since we lost power due to the Texas situation, we've had every ETL, TL, and TM push the FDC truck when it comes in. Even had our SD push frozen yesterday. 2 years ago during christmas all the ETL's packed or picked, even the SD (although his inf and pack speed were abysmal). We don't have the sit-in-office all day ETL's that some describe, they don't do the grunt work often but they still help out when it's needed.

Ours will when the DTL is watching beyond that? Yeah no.

I’m sure many of you know, a big company focus right now is one for ones.

The company goal right now is 60%. If your store is consistently meeting this goal, could you share the strategy / scheduling behind it?

Do your TMs pull? TLs pull everything? Pull everything at night and stage for inbound ?
This is why we need a back room team. They can pull and push all of the 1-4-1’s and have it all clear.