Archived One positive thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
So true. I've certainly gained some weight being unemployed.
I had to do a twenty mile bike ride the other day, something I used to do no problem, and on the way back I was dying.

Target was great for staying in shape.

I've lost like 10 or so pounds just working at Target seasonally and running around - my FT job is better for my wallet but it's so sedentary. I need to pick myself up and go to the gym.

gun runner

Target-free
backroom?

I had to start eating more after I realized I'd lost three pounds since starting. I have no weight to lose.

Spot does give us a good workout. My legs are looking like I did steroids. I have still lost 10 lbs doing CA with all the 10 hr shifts I have been picking up. Shame I am nearly 40 lbs underweight now lol. Gotta find a way to bulk up.

Spot does give us a good workout. My legs are looking like I did steroids. I have still lost 10 lbs doing CA with all the 10 hr shifts I have been picking up. Shame I am nearly 40 lbs underweight now lol. Gotta find a way to bulk up.

Protein, protein, protein.

I try man, my family just has fast metabolism. All of my family is like this so I can't really do much about it. I did start buying beef jerky to eat on my 15 on 7+ hr days.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things

Protein, protein, protein.

I try man, my family just has fast metabolism. All of my family is like this so I can't really do much about it. I did start buying beef jerky to eat on my 15 on 7+ hr days.

If possible, try to work grains and meat into every meal. I hear certain flavors of Naked juice have a lot of protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.