Archived Open Enrollment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me that's carpet in the background.

8c4933348fae4db190ace04aed6fe4b8.jpg

8c4933348fae4

Carpet :)

I’m not a smoker for the 5 th year in a row. Damn it.

Don’t take any fuckin extra money out “I work hard for the money “

Logged into the benefits site. Hewitt is the same people who run benefits for my dayjob. Ugh. Fortunately I don't see anything for medical, dental, etc. but there is 401K. Am I really eligible for the 401K under 3 months and <20 hours?

Logged into the benefits site. Hewitt is the same people who run benefits for my dayjob. Ugh. Fortunately I don't see anything for medical, dental, etc. but there is 401K. Am I really eligible for the 401K under 3 months and <20 hours?

The 401K you only need 1000 hours total and to be over 18

Hm. I'm nowhere near 1000 hours. I wonder if the "enroll now" button was a mistake. Not sure I'd want to do the Target 401K, as I have one through my day job, and my paychecks aren't great, but diversification and all that (and thanks to the news today, shares are cheap, LOL).

What's that thing where they automatically mark people as smokers, and charge them for it? How do I check if I'm marked as a smoker or not?

That's only for medical benefits, right? At least, at my day job they only care if you're a smoker for health insurance.

That's only for medical benefits, right? At least, at my day job they only care if you're a smoker for health insurance.

I remember reading something on this site, that there's this thing where TMs are taxed for being smokers. The problem is, it does that by default I think. I have no clue what that is, because I don' remember what I read. I just remember seeing something about this. I want to check if I'm being taxed when I shouldn't be.

Hm. I'm nowhere near 1000 hours. I wonder if the "enroll now" button was a mistake. Not sure I'd want to do the Target 401K, as I have one through my day job, and my paychecks aren't great, but diversification and all that (and thanks to the news today, shares are cheap, LOL).

Target has a great match program dollar for dollar up to 5 percent, it's free money. You should definitely take advantage

I remember reading something on this site, that there's this thing where TMs are taxed for being smokers. The problem is, it does that by default I think. I have no clue what that is, because I don' remember what I read. I just remember seeing something about this. I want to check if I'm being taxed when I shouldn't be.
If you check your pay stub it should just say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back