Archived Overtime Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I've been getting scheduled about 48 hours each week for a month now, which is wonderful, but I'm a little confused as to how that shows up on my paycheck. A tm told me the overtime pay is dispersed over the rest of the years pay checks....is that true? Or does the overtime get paid out on each check? I can't tell from my paycheck!

You're paid by the minute and that is reflected on your pay check. There will be a column for Overtime accrued on your pay statement. If you're paperless, then access that info on eHR.

So it comes with each paycheck then, rather than little bits at a time? Yeah I'm not sure why we have been getting overtime...

So it comes with each paycheck then, rather than little bits at a time? Yeah I'm not sure why we have been getting overtime...
It will come on the paycheck that matches when you worked. I don't know why it would be dispersed out over the year, especially if you didn't stay with spot...Lol

Hey guys I've been getting scheduled about 48 hours each week for a month now, which is wonderful, but I'm a little confused as to how that shows up on my paycheck. A tm told me the overtime pay is dispersed over the rest of the years pay checks....is that true? Or does the overtime get paid out on each check? I can't tell from my paycheck!
It should come on every check. If not, talk to your hr, without delay.

Either OP works in a DC or his store is very short-handed.
My store is short handed severely right now, also down a Salesfloor TL right now. I "get" to help with all the sales planners outside of my department.

My store is short handed severely right now, also down a Salesfloor TL right now. I "get" to help with all the sales planners outside of my department.

Are you getting any support help from other stores? I would think Spot would prefer support help before overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back