Parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thar's what I mean. Any time you put your badge under the new ones it should count as a swipe. Without having to touch the menu screen. It would be nice if they can implement this but I don't know if it's possible.

You also have to understand we all work in different sized warehouses. You might only have 200 people trying to clock in or out where as we might have 800. We sometimes have to walk in the pit travel lanes due to the volume of people we have right now. The line to clock in\out starts early and most of them have it in their heads that they lose so much money if they clock out at say 5:59 instead of 6 yet have the option to clock out after 6 everyday atm but don't.

The clock should be smart enough to know which punch of your shift it is and enforce whatever compliance is necessary... nothing for the first punch, but if you've already punched twice now it'll make you wait the 30/45 for your lunch, etc. myTime doesn't care about the punch type anyways which is how people punched in without an override using the meal. Having to touch the screen for each individual is too time consuming

Your complaint is duly noted, we will contact DC and they’ll reserve a spot for you. When is your next shift?
B2 today I got overtime. Make sure I get a spot cuz yesterday was wack. Lot was completely full fam. TM’s were parking in the grass and someone took the FC employee of the months parking SMH

Last edited:
B2 today I got overtime. Make sure I get a spot cuz yesterday was wack. Lot was completely full fam. TM’s we’re parking in the grass and someone took the FC employee of the months parking SMH

Haven't had any problems parking, usually more than half the B2 lot is empty when I get in at 3:30-3:45.

B2 today I got overtime. Make sure I get a spot cuz yesterday was wack. Lot was completely full fam. TM’s we’re parking in the grass and someone took the FC employee of the months parking SMH
Overtime? I don't believe you.

Took my black card out of my pocket and put it on top of my car. It’s in the lot. Lmk if you see it plz and ty fam. My other debit card is still in the mail….

no joke

Last edited:
Old one you just went to it and swiped your badge. New ones were having to touch either Clock in\Clock out to scan a badge and they lag bad at times. Maybe theirs a setting to change to make it where you don't have to click clock in\out but ours won't read a badge unless we select one. Sometimes having to wait 30seconds for it to finally load but then you have the people thinking that since it's frozen they should try and touch everything and that will fix the problem.
Maybe if they were iPads they wouldn’t have to be recalibrated as much 😏 I’m thankful to have like 10 time clocks to use now instead of 3. With all the new hires could you imagine the lines.

Maybe if they were iPads they wouldn’t have to be recalibrated as much 😏 I’m thankful to have like 10 time clocks to use now instead of 3. With all the new hires could you imagine the lines.
Wish they would have added more time clocks when ours were "upgraded". Before I left WHS on OT days you had 80+ people trying to use 1 new time clock.

Wish they would have added more time clocks when ours were "upgraded". Before I left WHS on OT days you had 80+ people trying to use 1 new time clock.
Yeah we only had ours replaced. Okay thats not true, they added one to OB. Right next to the other outside of the bunker where a protective barrier forces you to all be single file anyway.
I dont miss the days of being stuck waiting to clock in/out there!

Yeah we only had ours replaced. Okay thats not true, they added one to OB. Right next to the other outside of the bunker where a protective barrier forces you to all be single file anyway.
I dont miss the days of being stuck waiting to clock in/out there!
I thought you guys found my debit card. Almost forgot to check this thread

Chevy tuned up like a nascar pit stop’ ZING ZING
fail pit stop GIF by Richard Childress Racing

Chicago Cubs Baseball GIF by MLB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back