Archived Pay difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys got a question. I am normally a hardlines sales floor but they are going to start me on price change on the next schedule posted. Is there a difference in pay? And if so how much.

Only if you transfer to that workcenter permanently.

They were talking about 3/4 days of price and 1/2 shifts of hardlines. If that is what happens should i say something? Don't want to rock the boat ya know.

Document the time & ask for more pay, if spot keeps you for than 50% of the time. Warning, spot may not give it to you.

They were talking about 3/4 days of price and 1/2 shifts of hardlines. If that is what happens should i say something? Don't want to rock the boat ya know.
Is it permanent? Or temporary just to help out?

It's Target. I'm rarely scheduled under hardlines anymore, yet no change in work center ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's Target. I'm rarely scheduled under hardlines anymore, yet no change in work center ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For that one I would talk to HR or even your TL. It's an easy 50 cent bump in pay for Flex Fulfillment and there's no reason for them not to change it if you normally work those shifts.

For that one I would talk to HR or even your TL. It's an easy 50 cent bump in pay for Flex Fulfillment and there's no reason for them not to change it if you normally work those shifts.
I'm not always SFS. I also get 1-2 pfresh days a week plus the 1-3 SFS days, maybe a HL day here and there

Not sure if it is temporary or permanent. Honestly did not ask. Was just thrilled they wanted me to work in another work center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back