Archived Pay Grade Ranges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any TLs that were a Pay Grade 40 move up to a Pay Grade 45 and get a raise? It's the end of June now and all my Store Director says about it is "if" we get one now... Where before he said we were going to get one. >.<

Did any TLs that were a Pay Grade 40 move up to a Pay Grade 45 and get a raise? It's the end of June now and all my Store Director says about it is "if" we get one now... Where before he said we were going to get one. >.<
I got a $.04 raise up to $17.00. I think that makes it pretty clear that we are not getting a raise to what the PG45 min used to be. Also, take a look through this thread: Lead pay bump - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/lead-pay-bump.21556/page-7#post-525868

5C185C6C-4E1B-49B0-BE24-3219A142CE98.jpeg

As a TL it says I’m paygrade 45 in workday as of today.

My pay didn’t go up because I was already making above PG45 base when I got hired which I’m okay with.

The problem is they adjusted the PG45 base downwards for many stores, meaning a lot of us aren’t making what PG45 base used to be, and our pay stays the same.
View attachment 8223

As a TL it says I’m paygrade 45 in workday as of today.

My pay didn’t go up because I was already making above PG45 base when I got hired which I’m okay with.

So I just moved and my first day at my new store was June 3rd. My first paycheck was $13 but workday now shows $14 for when I get my second paycheck. Um is this an error or....

I am in Texas btw

The problem is they adjusted the PG45 base downwards for many stores, meaning a lot of us aren’t making what PG45 base used to be, and our pay stays the same.

You’re probably right. I just knew I was making more than one of our Sr.TL when I got hired and I’m a regular TL.(when we were doing TM reviews I honestly snuck in and saw the pay rates ocorher TLs so I knew who made what. That’s when I got the confirmation that I made more money than a lot of people, though I originally assumed I did based off initial google searches.

So honestly when they talked about bumping up paygrade, regardless I didn’t expect a change to mine because I know they were paying me a lot to begin with. The DSD at the time approved my pay that I negotiated for at hire. I don’t know if they were desperate at the time or I blew them over in the interview but either way I told them what I wanted and they matched my request with DSD approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back