Archived Pay grades & pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echoing what a lot have already told you, ASANTS. I am near a store that starts N03 at 12$ and another that starts N03 at $15. If you ask around however, a lot of team members on this site work at or are near stores that start N03 at $10 or below.

Echoing what a lot have already told you, ASANTS. I am near a store that starts N03 at 12$ and another that starts N03 at $15. If you ask around however, a lot of team members on this site work at or are near stores that start N03 at $10 or below.

WTF. I am in a fairly high-income and high cost of living area and our base pay at N03 is $10.50. That's ridiculous.

Tell me about a time.... If you are scheduled in a workcenter and told to either backstock or pull (paygrade 7 activities?) do you or are you allowed to change your workcenter? We are told not to do this. I think it's wrong for several reasons. This does not show accountability for the scheduled workcenter. (If the work is not completed for that day it appears that the tm's were slacking.); does not show accountability for the workcenter that you're moved to (looks like they were able to complete the work with the scheduled number of hours); does not provide information for future scheduling (the actual hours needed to complete the job are not documented); does not credit the moved tm with the workcenter hours (potentially could be a paygrade increase if the hours end up being more than 50% of scheduled workcenters). Your thoughts?

Tell me about a time.... If you are scheduled in a workcenter and told to either backstock or pull (paygrade 7 activities?) do you or are you allowed to change your workcenter? We are told not to do this. I think it's wrong for several reasons. This does not show accountability for the scheduled workcenter. (If the work is not completed for that day it appears that the tm's were slacking.); does not show accountability for the workcenter that you're moved to (looks like they were able to complete the work with the scheduled number of hours); does not provide information for future scheduling (the actual hours needed to complete the job are not documented); does not credit the moved tm with the workcenter hours (potentially could be a paygrade increase if the hours end up being more than 50% of scheduled workcenters). Your thoughts?
We never use the change workcenter thing on the time clocks.

So I prove I'm the best,,,with no info on what the others are making, how do you know your worth?
Quote from TL'S after review, please don't share this information. ...
I know my rights,,I may share how much I get paid,,,the other person with whom I'm sharing this with, is not obligated to divulge their own pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back