Archived Pay Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to Target.

I know that new team members and seasonal team members make $11 per hour.

What is the pay rate or average pay rate for all the other positions in the store?

Electronics?
Market?
Flow?
Presentation?
Team Lead?
Executive Team Lead?
Store Team Lead?
Any other positions I missed?

ASANTS the starting rate may be different also there is job differential. Our store starts higher than $11

SOME new tm make $11, some make more. And different states and regions pay different. Too many factors to give 1 answer

Some stores start as high as 15 dollars.

Team lead pay and above is negotiable.

If you go to the scheduling and pay thread there is a breakdown of which positions may more than others.

A month ago as GSA, after having a couple raises, I was making $11.49, and my cashiers starting new made $10, and the new GSAs started out at $10.75

With the new pay grades, my cashier make $11 (a whole dollar raise) And I now make $11.50 (a penny more)

I feel when they roll out new pay grades, it's only fair we get to keep our raises (I used to make $.74 more than the new GSAs that started a month ago, now I'm their equal after 3 years of hard work.

It's especially rough when my GSTLs literally don't do shit, myself and my fellow GSAs do their entire job for them while they hang out in Starbucks all day with the SBTL talking shit about TMs and planning their next outing together.

Last edited:
I feel when they roll out new pay grades, it's only fair we get to keep our raises (I used to make $.74 more than the new GSAs that started a month ago, now I'm their equal after 3 years of hard work.

Good one. Target has decided they are focused more on recruitment than retention.

Nevermind if you retain good talent you don't have to recruit as much new talent.

Good one. Target has decided they are focused more on recruitment than retention.

Nevermind if you retain good talent you don't have to recruit as much new talent.

I just feel like this needs to be quoted and restated again and again. I'm one of those overachievers that was trained on every position that didn't require supervisor numbers, regularly would come in when called or stay late, and didn't even carry my phone when on the floor. Aaand, I'm on the way out.

Seriously, does Target understand this concept? I have more than 5 years working for Target and now I make the same as a brand-new seasonal TM. Not sure if I've ever felt more insulted by an employer. TheFrigidPenguin is exactly right.

Branson already owns a ton of businesses (Virgin)...maybe someone can approach him to see if he's interested in Spot.

Nope. I'm annoyed with him right now. Virgin is dumping service for Android phones. Right now, anyone signing up for new service *has* to go Apple. The only Android they have left is customers that were in place prior to June 2017, and we're all being shunted off by June 2018. I've been with Virgin for almost 10 years.

Boy will that be a surprise to me spousal unit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back