Archived Paygrade 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is 11 to 13 = $1 Dollar
13 to 15 = $1 Dollar
15 to 17 = $.75 (+$1 for Keys at any Level)

Either that $1 for keys no longer exists, or our figures are off because I never received it.

When I got promoted to Sr. Team Lead I didn't receive that +$1.00 dollar raise for becoming a key carrier. It heavily depends on your store/district, and how the store is doing overall when it comes to raises.

I believe it is 11 to 13 = $1 Dollar
13 to 15 = $1 Dollar
15 to 17 = $.75 (+$1 for Keys at any Level)

Either that $1 for keys no longer exists, or our figures are off because I never received it.

When I got promoted to Sr. Team Lead I didn't receive that +$1.00 dollar raise for becoming a key carrier. It heavily depends on your store/district, and how the store is doing overall when it comes to raises.

Also, depending on your district, you might only get the additional dollar if you become a key-carrying non-senior TL such as logistics - the logic (if one could call it that) being that becoming a SrTL makes you a key carrier by default, so the paygrade increase would cover it.

I am not sure. I received 2.75 going from 13 to 17 so I figured that was the breakdown?

I am not sure. I received 2.75 going from 13 to 17 so I figured that was the breakdown?
I received a 4.75 raise going from N05->N17. That makes sense to me because there would be a $5 difference between the top(N17) and bottom(N03) of the pay scale. Assuming the rest of this chart is right, I got $1 for going from 15 to 17.

N3 (Base Wage)
N5 (Base Wage + .25)
N7 (Base Wage + .50)
N9 (Base Wage + 1.00)
N11 (Base Wage + 2.00)
N13 (Base Wage + 3.00)
N15 (Base Wage + 4.00)
N17 (Base Wage + 5.00)

I know that when it comes to leadership raises, HR/STL can stray from the standard pay scale if they want.. my etl-hr mentioned this to me when we talked about some positions opening up.
Told me that if I were to become a pharmacy tech, the raise is strictly by the book; but if i were to become a team lead, the raise was more flexible

I know that when it comes to leadership raises, HR/STL can stray from the standard pay scale if they want.. my etl-hr mentioned this to me when we talked about some positions opening up.
Told me that if I were to become a pharmacy tech, the raise is strictly by the book; but if i were to become a team lead, the raise was more flexible

That is definitely true. I negotiated a higher salary when I was hired in a TL role. Obviously the pay scale isn't written in stone. My store's ETL-HR is the one who made the initial job offer, but she told me she was given some latitude by the APBP/HRBP when I asked if the offer was negotiable. Because of that I was able to get another $1 an hour. I think it helped that I had previously mentioned to both the APBP and HRBP during my interviews that I expected a salary in line with my education and experience.

Last edited:
With the store i work in. We always say. You get what you pay for. And when your getting paid minimum wage and working on flow. Busting your butt for 4hrs a day and 12hrs a week. Making just as much as someone collecting carts, cashiering or in softlines. They are lucky if we get out of HBA with a 2200 piece truck. So

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back