Performance Award

RunForACallBox

General Merchandise Expert (Stationery)
Anyone else see the Performance Award on their paycheck? I was wondering why my check was so much higher than I thought it was going to be.

That's just crazy. I was so excited to tell people! Everyone at my store was
They didn't tell you to keep it quiet? Or people just didn't listen? I haven't heard a peep about it from anyone at my store, and I haven't said anything either. There's only one person I talk to regularly that I think may have gotten it, but I don't want to be the one to bring it up.

They didn't tell you to keep it quiet? Or people just didn't listen? I haven't heard a peep about it from anyone at my store, and I haven't said anything either. There's only one person I talk to regularly that I think may have gotten it, but I don't want to be the one to bring it up.
No, we weren't told to keep it quiet, but I meant I was excited to tell the recipients. Nobody just found out about it when it randomly appeared on their check. Big congratulations along with what they do to deserve it.

I know we were supposed to tell our tms who got the bonus. I wasnt even told who was given the bonus and my etl was on vacation and i was by myself in gm and food and beverage. Idk how many we gave out but i wish i was consulted i have a couple tms that deserved the bonus but probably came in under the radar.

I know we were supposed to tell our tms who got the bonus. I wasnt even told who was given the bonus and my etl was on vacation and i was by myself in gm and food and beverage. Idk how many we gave out but i wish i was consulted i have a couple tms that deserved the bonus but probably came in under the radar.
It's highly unprofessional and disrespectful for ETLs to award bonuses to our teams without involving us or informing us. Just imo.

Only place I heard it from was here and I just happened to read it on the paper on my TL’s desk during review time. No one ever actually said anything to us. Honestly I had forgot about it until I viewed my check.

So it's under performance award not bonus? Also why is everyone getting it at different times.
Yes it’s under performance award not bonus. And there are only two times people are getting it, either on the check that we just got on the 22nd or the check that they’re getting on the 29th. That just depends on your pay cycle. In the other thread people were saying that they received it because they thought they were seeing it already listed on target pay and benefits. I don’t know what other people thought they were seeing on target pay benefits. Mine just showed all the bonuses that they’ve given us and the team lead bonus that I received at review time. It definitely did not show a performance award but yet I did receive it

Back