Archived poke stop stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out today that our store is one of 400 poke stop stores. Anybody else on here at one?
Just curious.

NO! QUIT RUBBING IT IN!
giphy.gif

I don't see anyone playing the game anymore, and various news reports have come out saying its popularity is declining significantly every day.

Unfortunately it looks like Pokemon Go was just another fad.
I enjoyed it for the first 3 or 4 weeks, but I simply don't have the motivation to camp on a cluster of poke stops in ~90 degree weather for an hour or two just to replenish my Pokeballs... and the game isn't good enough at the moment for me to dump money into getting incense/lucky eggs/balls.

I don't see anyone playing the game anymore, and various news reports have come out saying its popularity is declining significantly every day.

Cull the weak, they are but a hindrance to the gods of the servers.

Seriously, there are still plenty of people playing it. It's just died down from all the bandwagon newbies losing interest. There should be a serious update around December; apparently they're adding the second generation Pokémon.

Between the game's tracking not working and the majority of the fans actually being "fans" who can't name any outside the original 150, it makes sense that it would fall off.

Which to me is kind of silly because it was more popular when it was impossible to log in. lol

I enjoyed it for the first 3 or 4 weeks, but I simply don't have the motivation to camp on a cluster of poke stops in ~90 degree weather for an hour or two just to replenish my Pokeballs... and the game isn't good enough at the moment for me to dump money into getting incense/lucky eggs/balls.

I got sick of the disappointment when my eggs hatched. The list of Pokémon that can come from the eggs made me optimistic but I kept hatching weedle, paras and zubats. I still play though. Just not as often. I was never good at the gameboy version for the same reason, sorta lol. I was always so annoyed by how much time in the game was spent just walking.

None of our balls are pokestops sadly, however we do tend to see a lot of more rare pokemon compared to the nearby stores. (Dratini and scyther particularly.)

(Most recent thread) Was just notified that my store's Starbucks was updated today to a PokeStop. Was under the impression that only Corporate-owned locations.

(Most recent thread) Was just notified that my store's Starbucks was updated today to a PokeStop. Was under the impression that only Corporate-owned locations.

I heard they added a few thousand more Starbucks to the game, including licensed stores, last night(?). The supermarket Starbucks I used to work at is now a gym and so is the Target I sometimes shop at. This is my weekend off, so I'm waiting to see if my store is included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back