Archived PRICE Audit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It becomes overdue and tanks Price Accuracy's overall score. We missed pcv one week because of a task locking in the gun (someone's battery died mid-task.. wouldn't let anyone else in) our PATL was irate lol. "If you ever, ever, EVER do PCV make sure you have enough charge" LOL

It becomes overdue and tanks Price Accuracy's overall score. We missed pcv one week because of a task locking in the gun (someone's battery died mid-task.. wouldn't let anyone else in) our PATL was irate lol. "If you ever, ever, EVER do PCV make sure you have enough charge" LOL
So missing it once is not going to hurt a bunch right?

They will probably be red for PCV for the week even if it was one or two items. But if they work smart and efficient they could still pull a green or yellow score overall.

They will probably be red for PCV for the week even if it was one or two items. But if they work smart and efficient they could still pull a green or yellow score overall.
I did it at like 1045 and forgot from then to 12 lol.

Is the PCV score impacted by the number of items keyed? (I only key softlines usually) but I know a lot of other LODs just key most of it.
My Price Accuracy score is awful, and PCV is what's killing it.

Keying an item shouldnt hurt your score. It does show up on a report how many items were keyed though. Just items left past noon and 5. PCV is at least 30 percent of the score I think. (Which could easily drop you red). Does your operator call pcv out at 11 and 4? They have an alarm clock at my store..Have you trained key sales floor tms how to do it? My store used to miss it all the time.. now that the operator calls it out at 11.. if we dont say its complete by 1130 they call again and this is when my PATL says everyone with a PDA better toggle over lol. Only missed a couple days cause of accidents (a task locking up because a battery died)

I key softlines too after I check for signing and we are always 100% green in pcv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back