Archived Punching in a TM who isn’t there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so last week at my store, a TM punched in a fellow TM at his request who wasn’t there. He was scheduled to work but from what I hear couldn’t make it and instead of calling out(supposedly he had already been coached on attendance problems) he asks this other TM to punch him in. This TM agrees.

Obviously the store found out and the TM who wasn’t there got fired, but the TM who falsely punched him in, was just told not to don’t that again...

I was like LoL what!?! In my opinion, he should’ve been fired too, no? I mean he’s just as guilty I think. What do you guys think? Sounds like blatant favoritism to me

I'm sure that the TM who did the clocking has also been disciplined, and the only people who have any reason to know what happened ate the TM and TLs involved.

For incidents involving time clock fraud there are strict guidelines to follow. Depending on who did what and their intentions, it's very clearly spelled out in the guidelines as to what constitutes a FW and a term. Sounds like your leadership handled it and you don't need to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back