Archived Question about Target email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, is sending and receiving email restricted to only target.com domain or can we send outside emails to vendors too?

Also, how do you take a picture from phone and transfer it to a Target PC for mysupport/email purposes?

I’ve sent emails to vendors through my work email.

I’ve also emailed myself photos from my phone, using my “work/education” email that I used strictly for school and job applications/previous jobs.

Keep everything professional (and secure) and use only your @target.com email. As far as pics go..... I take pics on my phone, email them to myself @target.com. You may have to edit your pic. Our target.com email doesn't allow larger files when sending.... so resize your pics and save them. When using mySupport, there should be a place to drop/drag your saved pic to. Hope this helps!

I use my e-mail to contact many people outside of Target. So we can use it outside of our internal system of contacts. However, like another user had said keep it for professional use only. When sending pictures to a Target Desktop, just email the picture from your phone to your Target email and you can save the image to your desktop.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back