Archived Question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t want Target as a reference (which I personally don’t) then you could just tell your supervisor and leave. Personally, I have never done that, BUT, since all my immediate supervisors seem to be against me, I wouldn’t want a reference from them anyway, so it wouldn’t be like burning bridges or anything. I just need a new job lined up...

Otherwise, you can resign in the workday section of the website or just tell someone in charge. These days no one really cares anyway if someone quits.

There's a thread sticky'd in the Happy Trails section that gives additional information.

If you don’t want Target as a reference (which I personally don’t) then you could just tell your supervisor and leave. Personally, I have never done that, BUT, since all my immediate supervisors seem to be against me, I wouldn’t want a reference from them anyway, so it wouldn’t be like burning bridges or anything. I just need a new job lined up...

Otherwise, you can resign in the workday section of the website or just tell someone in charge. These days no one really cares anyway if someone quits.
Target doesn’t give references anyway.

All of the above, Any supervising lead (including HR) can accept your resignation in person, they will usually have you sign a form though. I find it easier this way, because then the lead you told will usually just email the SD and other relevant parties, instead of them finding out with an auto-generated workday email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back