Archived Questions about APPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what's up everyone. I'm a new in role Aps trying to decipher some of the a the reports on Appr.

My first question is what does "org chart" mean? How is it calculated? What doe the letters (A,B ect.) mean?

Lastly what are external investigations?

Thank you

AP org charts determine AP staffing levels and are decided based on sales and risk or just risk can't remember. Each org chart you go up your AP staffing increases I believe B is APTL only and 1 is etl AP and 40 hrs tps and it goes up from there lastly I think org chart 3 is when APS is added to the mix

Org charts run from 1 (least risk, APTL only) all the way to 10 (ETL AP, APTL, multiple APS and TPS positions). They are based on a combination of sales, theft, security incidents and I believe overall area (crime). There are set positions and hours for each level with not much variance.

Letter designated stores are special exception stores that don't fall in with the normal numbered org charts. These stores may meet the higher sales but have lower than normal theft (most "B" stores). Or they may have lower sales but more theft and security incidents (most "A" stores). Staffing at these stores are decided on a case by case basis as each are unique in their own ways.

Org charts run from 1 (least risk, APTL only) all the way to 10 (ETL AP, APTL, multiple APS and TPS positions). They are based on a combination of sales, theft, security incidents and I believe overall area (crime). There are set positions and hours for each level with not much variance.

Letter designated stores are special exception stores that don't fall in with the normal numbered org charts. These stores may meet the higher sales but have lower than normal theft (most "B" stores). Or they may have lower sales but more theft and security incidents (most "A" stores). Staffing at these stores are decided on a case by case basis as each are unique in their own ways.
Is two etl AP and tps? Super confused on our store facts we're AP org chart one with etl AP and tps but on appr we are org 2

Is two etl AP and tps? Super confused on our store facts we're AP org chart one with etl AP and tps but on appr we are org 2
Org 2 is ETL AP and 40 hours of TPS.

The store facts isn't always up to date. You would know if your org 1 because it would be APTL only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back