Archived Quit Target direct deposit reversed!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I put in my two weeks notice two weeks ago and still worked the first week and didn't show up to my shifts this week. I still needed to be paid for the hours I worked and HR told me vacation pay I didn't use would also be on my last paycheck. So today I got paid for the hours I did work. I went about my business and just now at around 11:45 my direct deposit was reversed and now I have negative money in my bank account. What gives? Can Target do this. I know that I did earn that money but why would they just take my money back.

I thought the last check would be a paper ck. you might to contact your hr or tmsc. Make certain that you fill the term paper form with hr, too.

Final check is typically mailed to you here.

Still seems weird they'd deposit it though and then withdraw it back from your account.

I was expecting a mailed check but my direct deposit went in yesterday for my final hours, appears to have cleared though, is no longer pending.

Final check is typically mailed to you here.

Still seems weird they'd deposit it though and then withdraw it back from your account.
It is weird but...lots of weird things have been happening lately. Label strips are all messed
up, planograms sometimes have obviously been keyed in by amateurs, things fall off a revision line listing and get backstocked, then reappear in a new revision and get pulled back out the next week.

I think there have been huge numbers of people quitting or getting let go, leaving all the support services stores rely on in the hands of new and inexperienced people.

Maybe whoever now handles the final payments to TMs didn't know that the last check should be a check, not an auto deposit, and had to reverse it after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back