Archived Rack Alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPG

Hey Team,

I'm really struggling with rack alignment in my store. I can't seem to line my racks up where they look really nice. Any tips?

Thanks!

It is the intial rack alignment each morning, keeping them aligned through the day, or something else? If it is in the morning from the cleaning crew vacuuming, then I would suggest just making sure it is the first thing the brand attendants or TL do when they walk in. Regardless of the reason, if you want it to be better consistently, make sure you take the time show and teach the tms who affect the rack alignment. This includes: flow, openers, fitting room, brand attendants, TL, and the closers. If they know the expectations and you follow-up, then it will change.

Good luck :)

I do rack alignment when I start my shift or whoever is opening softlines. It is difficult to get straight aisles that line up when you have joined convertibles or tables. I try to keep them as straight as possible. There's no way to keep them aligned all day though because all of the guests with electric carts or shopping carts run into them.

Thanks for the help. We are getting better and I've collaborated with the flow team, brand and fitting room. I've been looking for specific standards like wheels faced out and pulled to the rubber on the front row? It seems like past that, you just eyeball it, right? Is there a best practice for lining the rest up, like looking at the wheels, the signing, or the bars, to get a crisp straight line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back