Raises??

I am 100% convinced that nothing would ever be enough for some folks. Brian could announce tomorrow that all TMs are going up to 30 dollars an hour and all TLs 40 and someone would still say "Yeah, but what about...?"
For those who have been loyal to the company for 20+ years, nothing will be enough. 🤣

Why stay so long if nothing will ever be enough. I’ve been here 11 almost 12 years and I was happy just to get 30cents last raiseP
Pretty sure my post says nothing will be enough... because that's what it will be. I'm over 20 years. There are many reasons for staying. I won't bore you with tales of my life. Glad you were happy with 30cents.

I am 100% convinced that nothing would ever be enough for some folks. Brian could announce tomorrow that all TMs are going up to 30 dollars an hour and all TLs 40 and someone would still say "Yeah, but what about...?"
Some people are getting nothing at all. There’s nothing wrong with being frustrated on their behalf. I know a lot of people who are easily the hardest working TMs in our district and them getting nothing for it is indefensible, especially when they’re helping out other stores that did see increases.

Praise bullseye and his generosity!!!
I have no idea what I'll do with all this extra $$$ /s

And I've been here more than 2 years... so shouldn't I have been bumped if the store base went up, even if I was above it?

Attachments

• 1663870095714.png
    1663870095714.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 1663870149904.png
    1663870149904.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 81
Starting wage is $15 here and got a 0.61 cent compensation raise. It doesn't seem that bad but for a 15 year vet it kinda sucks TBH.

Last edited:
I feel like this is going to backfire. Stores within the same district are seeing different increases, or even none at all. If you live near two stores, one offering $15.50 and the other $15, why even bother applying at the latter? Or if you're a TM at the store offering $15 and you're sent to the store offering $15.50 to help bail them out, how are you going to feel? That's already happening and has been for a long time, but it's going to push people towards leaving. People talk, everyone is going to know where they stand.

Not to mention the last two merit raises we saw for TMs were less than what they were prior to COVID. It was 2% less overall that TMs saw for merit raises, and suddenly many TMs who have been with Target for two or more years are seeing a 2% increase. Target is giving out raises most TMs already earned over the past two years, but not to everyone that earned them since many stores are exempt from the increases.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that Target is doing something. Lots of areas seeing a big minimum increase are going to benefit greatly from it and the TMs who have stuck it out with Target for the past two years or longer getting something for it is a nice change from how increases have usually worked. It just doesn't feel like enough. There are so many great TMs who fell through the cracks with this and will end up leaving Target. Hopefully to bigger and better things, for their sake.
How are you going to know the other store is offering more/less? I don't think you can get job offered at multiple store in a short time frame.

Starting wage is $15 here and got a 0.61 cent compensation raise. It doesn't seem that bad but for a 15 year vet it kinda sucks TBH.
Yeah, I got just under 25 cents for a raise. The ink on the raise paperwork was worth more :p

They're really not liking having to bump everyone up.

Back