Archived Ran Out of Training Hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about a month or two ago I agreed to help do ad set-up back in Electronics on Sundays mornings since we only have 1 guy who does it every Sunday. I was 17 at the time and they said I could start at the beginning of March. So after taking a few days off since I was out of town, they came to me saying that they ran out of training hours and they can't have me start doing ads yet. Is this normal for stores, and when do they get training hours back typically? It's not like they were trying to brush me off, they came to me since I hadn't mentioned it since the end of February.

There is no moar training @ Spot....

There is no real training needed for ad setup. Only about 5 minutes of training. just have a my device, copy of the ad, & some earphones to play music.

If you Ad prep person has done their job, they should have organized all your signs. All you do is scan them and place them.

The hardest ad prep areas is market, HBA, domestics, and chemicals. Its where all the small stuff is.

If you Ad prep person has done their job, they should have organized all your signs. All you do is scan them and place them.

You actually don't even have to scan the signs anymore. That practice was discontinued a couple years ago.

The hardest ad prep areas is market, HBA, domestics, and chemicals. Its where all the small stuff is.

Domestics isn't that hard, it's just tedious when every towel or sheet set is on sale. The hardest area is softlines if you don't know where things are.

There is no real training needed for ad setup. Only about 5 minutes of training. just have a my device, copy of the ad, & some earphones to play music.
That's exactly what they told me going into it, but apparently now I have to be trained like it's policy or something.

Just place the signs with the correct aisle location /dpci and then scan all end caps for signs. SL uses a map, so its a little more confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back