Archived Rant

• Thread starter Codeteam15
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the DTL is a no bullshit kind of guy. The closest target to us is the one he was stl at. Reality we wouldn't need help from our sister store if the leadership at this one would lead. In 12 minutes we find out if the stl or etl hr show up

It's been 12 minutes, any word?

Well this will be interesting. I'm Facebook friends with a team member at my store. They are at the beach today and took a picture. I immediately called them and asked if it was who I thought in the background. Turns out I'm right. The etl hr and stl are both sun bathing at the beach. I save the picture and send it as a text message to the DTL. Hope they enjoyed the beach. DTL is on his way so I can go home and get some sleep. All he told me is there will be management shake ups. So I'm guessing that the stl and etl hr positions will be open soon.

I sent a text to the etl ap, etl GE and etl log to let them know what happened. To which the etl log and ap say it's time for your promotion. The etl GE said that she plans on going for the stl position

I sent a text to the etl ap, etl GE and etl log to let them know what happened. To which the etl log and ap say it's time for your promotion. The etl GE said that she plans on going for the stl position
A red & khaki coup d'etat....I LOVE IT!

On a side note I do need to figure out who returned the box of used diaperso_O
Details, details....

Details, details....
I want up to GS and looked at reshop and smelled something awful there was a box of diapers that I looked at an went to move it an almost passed out. The duck tape gave the box away

I want up to GS and looked at reshop and smelled something awful there was a box of diapers that I looked at an went to move it an almost passed out. The duck tape gave the box away
I know that smell; found one stuffed in a large vase once o_O

Well I just got up from my nap. I have a text message from my etl log and ap as well as the DTL all saying that they support me moving into exempt position. The DTL told me with my experience in leadership and handling store processes and every time I work the store is green. I'm being asked to step into a stl role

WOW!! Congrats!!
What now?
That's a pretty hard act to follow.

That's amazing! You clearly care more about your store than your old STL. Congratulations! It'll be a lot of stress, but you can finally get your store where you want it. (I am assuming you will be the STL at your current location?)

Well I just got up from my nap. I have a text message from my etl log and ap as well as the DTL all saying that they support me moving into exempt position. The DTL told me with my experience in leadership and handling store processes and every time I work the store is green. I'm being asked to step into a stl role
:eek: Wow! Congratulations!

This is by far the best topic I've read on the entire forum....plot twists, cliffhangers, the good guy going through the the struggle while his no good bosses take the credit for not doing shit, and then at the end you coming out on top!!!! I just had the best movie and didn't spend $30!!!

Congratulations!!

This sounds almost like a plot from the 'Fantasy Target' thread except it's IRL :D

Yep I get to stay at my current location. And it's effective immediately. Hmm now to work on replacing the etl hr, gstl, flow TL, gsa and I get the fun job of handling the etl GE walking papers

It never rains but it pours.
Start looking in your ranks for those TMs you always knew were capable of so much more.
This is your chance to build your dream team.
Don't be afraid to set your expectations high as long as they're realistic.
But then, you've been doing that already ;)

Actually I already know who will be good in every position. Just have to ask them if they want it. I already have a list of who will be termed and who will change departments just have to implement. Good thing tho is if I can get everything set up how I want having tms getting 30+ avg a week will be easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back