Archived Red Card Returned Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKG

Nkg
Long story short- Last winter one of my red car payments got returned by the bank and I didn't know about it. Then it happened again so they suspended my account. I paid off everything and got it to work again. Then couple weeks ago I used my card again totalling in $30ish. Those payments got returned by the bank because got my husband lost his job and other payments went through 1st since it takes 3 days for the red card. I want to pay it off but now they cancelled my red card. Am I gonna get fired this? I know people have before.

Call card services right away. Tell them you can pay cash right away in the store. I'm really not sure what will happen. I know someone who got fired because she paid on her car instead of her account (couldn't afford to lose her car. WTH). The only other I know about paid it back right away and got a CA but kept her job.

Call card services right away. Tell them you can pay cash right away in the store. I'm really not sure what will happen. I know someone who got fired because she paid on her car instead of her account (couldn't afford to lose her car. WTH). The only other I know about paid it back right away and got a CA but kept her job.

I can't pay today. I can't pay until the next payday. We are talking I used the card when I had money then a payment went though then I didn't have the money. They keep trying to take it out but can't.

Then call right away and tell them that. The point is to act quickly to rectify the situation.

I should mention its not the credit but debit. I called red card support services as @Yetive said and they said I didn't have a balance but I needed to re-apply using a different banking account. I think Im okay...

Years ago a TM went on a Corrective Action for defaulting on her credit card. We had a TM who was in a similar situation like yours recently and she did not lose her job. They cancelled her card and told her she could not apply for a new target debit card for a whole year.
I think you will be ok. You may get a letter in the mail that tells you to pay what you owe in store. Take the letter with you, it will have a reference number on it so Guest Services can process your payment.
I hope your husband gets a new job soon and things look up for you guys!

I don't know how the process is today. But back in the day when Target actually owned the RedCard, TMs could get written up for returned checks.

Your bank may not allow Red Card debit access or no longer allows it. Call ASAP to arrange a scheduled payment.

Anyone ever get denied a red debit card and was able to ger approved? I have a new bank account so I re-applied since I paid off everything then got a letter saying my application was rejected.

Yes, I have seen team members get approved after they were denied. They had to call and had to verify some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back