Archived RedCard Holder ONLY Exclusive Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that most cashiers are not educated on redcard sales or exclusives so that’s why they only push the 5% off. The ones who do know about them are self educated because they have a red card and took time to find out what’s going on. If you wait for your TL/ETL/STL to tell you of special promotions (in store or for redcard holders) you will never learn anything.

Bottom line - how can you educate the guests when no one took the time to educate you?

At my store I have been specifically told not to accept red card payments at the registers. 4+ years ago cashiers were all trained to do so with scan of bill only not with K5 payment on account. They stopped training new cashiers on this but as I also back up GS and wasn't told to not I continued to do so although I always cautioned those that asked that I could because I was service desk trained and that not all cashiers were, so if you ask when checking out to pay you may have a cashier that would have to send you up to the service desk. About a year ago, I happened to be doing this when the GSTL walked by and she told me to send everyone to the service desk who wanted to make a payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back