Remodel 2020

Does anyone know the part number for the insert dividers that divide the big area into 2 or 3 sections? I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• 66E9CB01-25B8-4741-9F11-A0D33F9FA083.jpeg
    66E9CB01-25B8-4741-9F11-A0D33F9FA083.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
So they postponed all of the other remodels in our district until 2021. They are finishing ours because we are so close to the end. I wonder what is going to happen to the ETLs and Leads that were going to move to other stores to run remodels?

So they postponed all of the other remodels in our district until 2021. They are finishing ours because we are so close to the end. I wonder what is going to happen to the ETLs and Leads that were going to move to other stores to run remodels?
They are going back to their stores

These are from an early version of Swaddle fixturing; there have been some new fixture prototypes for strollers being tested out which allow boxstock to remain on the salesfloor. Car seats also look a bit different now with boxstock on the basedeck and displays above.

Are those strollers not secured to anything? Could imagine guest leaving it all over the place. I got tired of guest taking the strollers down (old prototype) and moving it. I got fed up and decided to zip tie it. Hope this isn't against the rules, oh well.

welp, the construction crew got the new to bug out in the middle of the night and ere gone in 15 minutes. no idea when it will get finished. me thinks when they get back they'll finish the bathrooms and guest service and call it good and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the rest of it

Are those strollers not secured to anything? Could imagine guest leaving it all over the place. I got tired of guest taking the strollers down (old prototype) and moving it. I got fed up and decided to zip tie it. Hope this isn't against the rules, oh well.

They are not secured down. The idea is that parents can test them out without risking injury. Since we made this switch, they are always in place. All the stroller and car seat displays also have security devices on them to deter theft or purchase of the display.

Last edited:
They are not secured down. The idea is that parents can test them out without risking injury. Since we made this switch, they are always in place. All the stroller and car seat displays also have security devices on them to deter theft or purchase of the display.
I had heard that parents shouldn't try them out because they aren't the actual stroller, not built to safety standards, and therefore a child put in it could be hurt.

I had heard that parents shouldn't try them out because they aren't the actual stroller, not built to safety standards, and therefore a child put in it could be hurt.

A lot would depend on how well the TM built them. I always make sure everything is clicked into place and properly secured before putting any display on the floor. I haven't seen any parents place a child in one, usually they are testing them out for feel, ease of steering, size, height of handles, or easy compactability.

I get that, but a lot of them were replaced
already. Will they get their original position back? Will they just be extra leads in the store?
Up to your DSD. There’s no real direction but every district has hole to plug. No different than them finding a home in 4 months when all is said and done

I get that, but a lot of them were replaced
already. Will they get their original position back? Will they just be extra leads in the store?
From my understanding from my Etl remodel was that she will go back to her former store in her old position. Our remodel supposed to start on Monday but as we all know that’s no longer possible .

Does anyone have any information on what happens to team members and team leads after a remodel? Like are they guaranteed their old jobs back and hours too? Or can they be totally moved to another work center and shifts completely changed?

Does anyone have any information on what happens to team members and team leads after a remodel? Like are they guaranteed their old jobs back and hours too? Or can they be totally moved to another work center and shifts completely changed?
If you were a temp promote you’ll either be demoted or offered a transfer if your store is at head count. You’re not guaranteed anything

Back