Archived Replacement for mytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any1 know when new system program rolls out . 4 checking schedule and requesting time off

Does this mean we can do time-off request and all other eHR stuff at home instead of the TMSC when it rolls out?
No. Time off must be done in store. BUT you will be able to see paychecks in the workday Mobile app on your phone. Nothing is changing with mytime only eHR. they are seperate.

It’s definitely some time this summer, all the TLs are getting trained on it ina couple weeks at my store.

I swore I've seen my paystub on my phone before, no? Guess I could be wrong. I do from home all the time.

This would be easier thru the app.... it also let's leads do 90% of what HR does.

Anyone getting workday to work? I cannot find a place to edit my direct deposit but can’t do it the old way.

So it launched today and looks the same. Still don’t have a clue where to change direct deposit.
I’m not sure either. Maybe they haven’t added that feature yet? Idk. Ask your HR when you go in as they should’ve gotten training on it.

So it launched today and looks the same. Still don’t have a clue where to change direct deposit.
I changed my direct deposit today, you log on, go under pay, Payment Elections and you will see the direct deposit information there. You can only do it through the website it seems and not the app, but I can see the information at home.

Honestly how do you guys even know about this stuff? There’s nothing about it in my TSC. I always check my stub and had no clue as to why the system wasn’t working...until I read it here. Payday is Friday. Don’t you think it’s HRs job to keep TMs updated and informed?

And the whole Kronos swap shift thing? Sure they advertised it (briefly) but the HRTL admitted they don’t do anything with it and don’t know how to work it themselves.

Honestly how do you guys even know about this stuff? There’s nothing about it in my TSC. I always check my stub and had no clue as to why the system wasn’t working...until I read it here. Payday is Friday. Don’t you think it’s HRs job to keep TMs updated and informed?

And the whole Kronos swap shift thing? Sure they advertised it (briefly) but the HRTL admitted they don’t do anything with it and don’t know how to work it themselves.
I sorta discovered Workday last night while I was exploring and was trying to see if it was live, I even had one of the ETLs say to me that I know more than they do. As they didn't know it was live and whatnot. I got paid last week but now I can see none of my old paystubs at all, I just hope they get migrated to Workday. As for Kronos swap shift, my store was MEANT to be using it but they decided against it + kronos doesn't work for some team members for some odd reason. You could try to log onto workday and see if a pay stub has been posted, but now on eHR (itgtpb), there is a link to a video to learn the basics of Workday, and under financial well-being it now links to workday to view paystubs

I sorta discovered Workday last night while I was exploring and was trying to see if it was live, I even had one of the ETLs say to me that I know more than they do. As they didn't know it was live and whatnot. I got paid last week but now I can see none of my old paystubs at all, I just hope they get migrated to Workday. As for Kronos swap shift, my store was MEANT to be using it but they decided against it + kronos doesn't work for some team members for some odd reason. You could try to log onto workday and see if a pay stub has been posted, but now on eHR (itgtpb), there is a link to a video to learn the basics of Workday, and under financial well-being it now links to workday to view paystubs
I spoke with HROC. all TMs paid this Friday should see the last 18months of paystubs in workday. Those being paid NEXT Friday will see the last 18 months of paystubs by then.

Any past performance review comments will not be put in workday, but last year’s overall score should be.

They taped info sheets next to all the computers today. Some things still odd, possibly missing. It sounds promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back