Archived Requesting vacation questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked on here already for answers but couldn't find a clear answer. Okay so I want to take 4 days off wednesday-saturday in July and I want to use some or all of my vacation hours, how does that work? I need those days off and getting paid for them would be great. (I only have about 8 vacation hours) I know you go to ehr and then my time/request time off, do I check the box where it says "I intend to use some or all of my vacation hours" (or something like that)? Do I enter the start date as Wednesday and end date Saturday? I tried it out today and it tool my to another page with 3 boxes for each day of the week with a calendar but I don't know what to fill them in with? And also it says not to do it more than 8 weeks before the days you want off so I need to wait a couple more weeks to do it anyhow. Any help would be appreciated.

Submit your request on ehr. After approval & you see it on the wall schedule. Then go on ehr again, & select use my vacation hours. Once selected, the vacation hours should equal to your average hours.
to find out your average hours, look on upper right side of the ehr screen. You can find out your average hours on your check & targetpayandbenefits, too.

Submit your request on ehr. After approval & you see it on the wall schedule. Then go on ehr again, & select use my vacation hours. Once selected, the vacation hours should equal to your average hours.
to find out your average hours, look on upper right side of the ehr screen. You can find out your average hours on your check & targetpayandbenefits, too.

Ohh so I request the days off first like normal unpaid days I want off, then go back and check that box in my time so I can average out those hours and get paid for them? I guess that makes sense.. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back