Archived Resale Policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If corporate posted here....
enhanced-buzz-5974-1351872113-11.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_38289.jpg

You are allowed to use your discount to buy for yourself and to buy gifts thats it.

Ok. I read the post with all the rules from the handbook and it says employees can not ring up their own purchase.

If an employee can not ring up their own purchase, they can't use the self-checkouts.

Ok. I read the post with all the rules from the handbook and it says employees can not ring up their own purchase.

If an employee can not ring up their own purchase, they can't use the self-checkouts.

The handbook was written before we had SCOs though, right? I've heard in other stores, TMs are allowed to use them. In my store, we are not.

Years ago, my store had a problem with seasonals grabbing and putting aside DoorBusters. Then when they went on break they bought them with their discounts. Went out into the parking lot and sold the items for twice they paid to guests. Within an hour they were termed.

My management at the time made rules...
That no TMs could buy any items except for food until 3 hours after opening.
You had to have another TM witness and sign that you got a doorbuster rightfully.
Once you clock out and get in your car, you are to leave store property immediately.

Your management could have potentially been in a lot of trouble for that if someone called the hotline.

I did buy it for myself.

Myself to sell lmao.

You know, with all your flaunting of the rules and bitching you do here on a regular basis, it's gonna be pretty damn funny when you actually get fired and then come here to post about how it was total BS.

TBH can't wait for that to happen

True that you can't ring yourself up or process your own card at a regular register. However, my handbook states that a TM can use SCO.

So since the TM Handbook says that team members follow the same purchase guidelines as guests...and our policy says that we cannot sell any items to guests who resell for profit....that means team members cannot buy items at Target to resell for profit!

Logic!

To be fair, my handbook is a few years old and was before self-checkouts. I'd assume it was updated to reflect that we can use them but shouldn't do overrides on our own transactions.

To be fair, my handbook is a few years old and was before self-checkouts. I'd assume it was updated to reflect that we can use them but shouldn't do overrides on our own transactions.
Correct we are not supposed to be overriding sco for our own transactions. At my store the 1st offense is a warning second is CA as well as not being aloud to use sco until the CA expires and 3rd is term.

Your management could have potentially been in a lot of trouble for that if someone called the hotline.

You know, with all your flaunting of the rules and bitching you do here on a regular basis, it's gonna be pretty damn funny when you actually get fired and then come here to post about how it was total BS.

TBH can't wait for that to happen
Target isn't a real job for me so I don't care. Id probably quit before I get fired anyway. I've never been written up because I'm not paranoid like other users here. corporate isn't tracking the camera, your locations and your eBay account to see if you sold an item 3 months ago that you paid for. they are too busy making lunch plans

That is not true. Ringing yourself up is using a cash register for your own transaction you would have to give yourself change potentially.

Self checkout the machine is the cashier.

Dont take the handbook too literally

Target isn't a real job for me so I don't care. Id probably quit before I get fired anyway. I've never been written up because I'm not paranoid like other users here. corporate isn't tracking the camera, your locations and your eBay account to see if you sold an item 3 months ago that you paid for. they are too busy making lunch plans

For someone who claims that Target isnt a real job you spend an awful lot of time trolling this site.

My AP would eat a TM like you for lunch.

For someone who claims that Target isnt a real job you spend an awful lot of time trolling this site.

My AP would eat a TM like you for lunch.
Maybe your AP should do work instead of making lunch plans with the etls then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back