Archived Research ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please direct me to a thread that explains what "Research" is and how to do it? My Logistics ETL mentioned I will be doing this tomorrow. I would like to get a head start and have questions ready for the approximately 7 minutes that someone will spend "training me"

Should be noted that guide is pretty out of date. Research & Instocks is done only on the MyDevices now. Pretty much you'll go into the task list, it will tell you to goto an aisle, and scan locations that are low and empty to update the counts and see if there are any in the backroom to help fill the floor. Once the task list is done, you'll head to the backroom and work the pulls you made.

It's super easy. You can learn Instocks in a few hours, if that.

Now are you actually doing instocks, or are you just doing research? Because I recently had to teach my p.a.s how to research there area to make sure it's always full. If that's the case, just make sure you are in research on the MyDevice. When scanning a product hit on the area that says whether or not you have on hands. Then key in how many you have. It'll let you know if you have some in back. If a batch is triggered, make sure you let backroom know or at least let your lod know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back