Archived result of black friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make a big deal of drinking as a major cause of accidents when the real problem is lack of sleep.
People working ridiculous schedules, trying to get from one job to another, it adds up.
And before we get into the 'who's to blame' arguement, lets just say that people need to get more sleep before they drive.l

Really?!

How about a ************ty driver? Not the fact that they worked a 8 or 12 hour shift..

I work many 16 hour shifts, and make it home in one piece without driving into a canal.

And the fact that she stayed in her car makes me think that this was staged by her, stupid lady.

I love how the Target spokesperson said that majority of team members wanted it this way.

Marketing - Lies so big that they had to invent a new word for it.

Not gonna lie, after working the 14 hour bf overnight with nothing but a 2 hr nap thanksgiving afternoon, I was driving like I was a little drunk (luckily I only live 2 miles from work, and no canals on the way!!!)

Really?!

How about a ************ty driver? Not the fact that they worked a 8 or 12 hour shift..

I work many 16 hour shifts, and make it home in one piece without driving into a canal.

And the fact that she stayed in her car makes me think that this was staged by her, stupid lady.

I'm with you on that one. I think it was staged too.

Dont think it was staged,those of us that have been around for a while know what it is like to work long shifts or work a lot of overnights and we can handle it in our own way,working a one off overnight is a lot harder,it is easy to fall asleep while driving home,I am glad that I do not have far to drive.

What does that mean?

quoted for the m*therf*cking truth

I never work nights either, but I scheduled my Thanksgiving so that I'd be able to sleep during the day as much as possible, and we also had abundant Red Bulls and Mountain Dew in the breakroom, because we knew what hours we were working. I honestly fail to see how Target is responsible for this.

I just love the part where they said "thousands pentioned" yeah. opening up at 5am would be no different. You still would have had to "leave dinner" early so you can get to bed to get enough sleep. People just ***************ed because THEY did not want to end dinner or have oir early since they assume they HAD to wait in line.

As for this lady. She must have not gotten enough sleep as I work over nights and get off by 7 and I'm fine. Sure I fall asleep but thats after I get home. (and after I grab something to eat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back